“Great Food”

Tiffany's
Ranked #36 of 40 Restaurants in Dungarvan
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dublin, Ireland
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Had both lunch and dinner in Tiffanys and found staff and food perfect. Plenty of food, very tasty and staff very good.

Visited August 2013

Cork
“Good Value For Money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Stopped here for lunch recently while passing through Dungarvan and were pleasantly surprised to find this lovely Bistro/Restaurant. First impression was good and the decor was interesting and inviting. I found the staff lovely to deal with and we were promptly served what we ordered. There was a great choice of food on offer. The food was tasty and there was plently food on the plate. I had the turkey and stuffing with plently of mixed vegetables, creamy potatoes and lovely gravy - it was delish. I couldn't resist the desserts on offer which were well displayed at the counter and were good value also. I recommend the lemon meringue pie! I will definitely check out this place again the next time I visit Dungarvan.

• Visited August 2013
Ireland
“Nice food for lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

A plain bistro whonceere things seemed a bit disorganized but the food was nice and the service was fine. Nothing special here and don't be expecting fine cuisine but as a lunch stop I thought it was perfectly fine.

Had some of their carvery option and have to say the veg was great which is unusual for carvery. There were also salads, burger & chips, sandwiches and a kids menu. Everything at our table was finished off the plates.

Nice open decor, plenty of light.
Service was fine once you figured out a few things for yourself.

A solid 3 stars from me.
Anyone giving it 5 is just silly in comparison to some of the other really good eateries in dungarvan but equally giving it 1 is a bit of a disservice or you were unlucky with food.

• Visited September 2013
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good value for good quality food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

I really love this place and their food was excellent for what we paid, the food was a proper meal and the staff was friendly. I highly recommend it

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Apauling service, You'd get better at Mc Donald's.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Myself and my partner went to Tiffanys today. We were rudely told to take a seat or order carvary at the counter. We ordered carvery and both got the chicken, instead of potatoes I asked for chips. We were then told to pay and they'll drop it down. Upon paying we ordered two cokes, we were handed to cans of coke, no glass. Watching other customers who were given glasses. When the food arrived we were asked if we needed anything else, I asked for ketchup, patiently waiting it took quiet some time for the waitress to bring this to our table. When it was brought down she didn't look at any of us just rudely slammed it on the table then
walked away. The chicken was dry and must have been sitting there all day, It was more like a chicken goujon then a sothern fried fillet, but the chips were fine. Then a waitress approaches out table and takes two sets of forks and knifes from our table and gives it to a customer behind us. (I apprieciate we weren't using them but this is just plain out rude). I certainly will not ever go to Tiffanys again. The rudest bunch of staff I have ever come across, it costs nothing to be nice, a few manners would not go astray in Tiffanys. Probably the worst place I have ever went to, although I have been to some terrible places, Tiffanys tops the list. You would have a better experience in a chipper or McDonald's.

• Visited August 2013