“Nice food for lunch”

Cuisines: Irish, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

A plain bistro whonceere things seemed a bit disorganized but the food was nice and the service was fine. Nothing special here and don't be expecting fine cuisine but as a lunch stop I thought it was perfectly fine.

Had some of their carvery option and have to say the veg was great which is unusual for carvery. There were also salads, burger & chips, sandwiches and a kids menu. Everything at our table was finished off the plates.

Nice open decor, plenty of light.
Service was fine once you figured out a few things for yourself.

A solid 3 stars from me.
Anyone giving it 5 is just silly in comparison to some of the other really good eateries in dungarvan but equally giving it 1 is a bit of a disservice or you were unlucky with food.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I really love this place and their food was excellent for what we paid, the food was a proper meal and the staff was friendly. I highly recommend it

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Myself and my partner went to Tiffanys today. We were rudely told to take a seat or order carvary at the counter. We ordered carvery and both got the chicken, instead of potatoes I asked for chips. We were then told to pay and they'll drop it down. Upon paying we ordered two cokes, we were handed to cans of coke, no glass. Watching other customers who were given glasses. When the food arrived we were asked if we needed anything else, I asked for ketchup, patiently waiting it took quiet some time for the waitress to bring this to our table. When it was brought down she didn't look at any of us just rudely slammed it on the table then
walked away. The chicken was dry and must have been sitting there all day, It was more like a chicken goujon then a sothern fried fillet, but the chips were fine. Then a waitress approaches out table and takes two sets of forks and knifes from our table and gives it to a customer behind us. (I apprieciate we weren't using them but this is just plain out rude). I certainly will not ever go to Tiffanys again. The rudest bunch of staff I have ever come across, it costs nothing to be nice, a few manners would not go astray in Tiffanys. Probably the worst place I have ever went to, although I have been to some terrible places, Tiffanys tops the list. You would have a better experience in a chipper or McDonald's.

1  Thank Kate9319
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We had two main courses that were reheated from Cavary.
I had no choice but to say something as my partner didn't eat hers as it wasn't edible, to be fair apology given and wasn't charged for her meal, but I had been so Hungary I ate mine as tasteless as it was.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have been to Tiffanys on 3 occasions over the past few weeks & as you will know from ptevious reviews i am a cappuccino lover, unfortunately the Capps here are awful really watery? Have tried them twice and even ordered a latte today which is supposed to be milky but no avail, disgusting watery latte. I absolutely love the location as it is fabulous to sit out side as the sun always hits that side of the plaza but will just have to settle for a bottle of water in future that way I will actually get what I pay for.