β€œPoor but could be better I suspect.”
Review of Tiffany's - CLOSED

Tiffany's
Cuisines: Irish, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We had two main courses that were reheated from Cavary.
I had no choice but to say something as my partner didn't eat hers as it wasn't edible, to be fair apology given and wasn't charged for her meal, but I had been so Hungary I ate mine as tasteless as it was.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have been to Tiffanys on 3 occasions over the past few weeks & as you will know from ptevious reviews i am a cappuccino lover, unfortunately the Capps here are awful really watery? Have tried them twice and even ordered a latte today which is supposed to be milky but no avail, disgusting watery latte. I absolutely love the location as it is fabulous to sit out side as the sun always hits that side of the plaza but will just have to settle for a bottle of water in future that way I will actually get what I pay for.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Friendly staff. Great location in the town. Lovely food and great spot for lunch. Would highly recommend to people visiting the town to drop in here for lunch.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

On a recent trip to Dungarvan camping I called to Tiffany's for Breakfast two mornings running.
The Full Irish which I had myself was fantastic, good quality ingredients well cooked and served. It was delivered quite quickly and with plenty of Hot Tea and Toast. My partner had the Skinny Breakfast which she was delighted with and my 3yr old was well looked after with cereal.

The service was warm and friendly and on the 2nd morning the chef himself was in the restaurant, He was a nice friendly man who clearly cared that people enjoyed his food. Rarely would I feel that a cooked breakfast warranted compliments to the chef, but on this occasion it most certainly did and he was gracious.

I'd highly recommend Tiffany's for Breakfast.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went to Tiffany's for sunday lunch, 2 adults and 1 child, the main courses were awful , veg was cold and half raw, spuds were packet (smash), stuffing was paxo straight from the box pure dry sawdust, has to one of the worst meals i ever had

1  Thank dawnamallow