Lawlor's Hotel Dungarvan
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Richmond House(Cappoquin)
TheToby Jug(Cappoquin)
View Hotel
All reviewscoach tripgb tourscarvery lunchirish musicbit datedhen partycomfy bedlovely staffpleasant stayold styleshort breakfull irish breakfasthotel barlovely towntown centreyogurtlawlors
Reviewed April 17, 2012

stayed here with pitch and putt society for weekend found the hotel staff very friendly rooms nice and clean very comfortable great location very close to shops and pub pitch and putt course only ten minute walk food excellent would stay again

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Neiltynan
Reviewed April 7, 2012

I have just returned for a 4 day stay at #lawlor's Hotel in Dungarvan.
The hotel is situated on the main road and rooms to the front are very noisy, our room on the first floor was of a good size recently refurbished, by way of paint and new curtains, the furniture and the carpet had seen much better days and are in need of replacing, the TV is very old and I was surprised that when after 2 days they managed to get it to work is was in colour. our friend was unfortunately put in a room at the back of the hotel, that has a musty smell, and you were unable to open the window because out side was a mass of bird feces and the smell was unbearable.When I complained on behalf of our friend and asked to speak to the manager, He or She was conspicuous by their absence.
Being part of a coach party I did not expect gourmet dining and was not disappointed, it reminded me of school dinners or hospital food served at its worse, but Hay Ho we had excellent lunches on our trips in Cork & Kilkenny, therefor was not too hungry at night for dinner, on our last night we decided to order a meal in the bar that was very good, It shows they could dot it if they want to.
I must say that one very good point was the hotel presented my wife with a very nice Birthday cake that they would not let me pay for.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank KenegWestMidlands
Reviewed March 24, 2012

stayed at this hotel on a recent short break 5 nights ,rooms very clean comfy tea/ coffee maker
good menu, plenty of food ,staff very helpfull in general very pleased with this hotel
band for 3 nights irish music

Room Tip: book it give it a try
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank iancrump
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I stayed in Dungarvan overnight when with my friend; we had a lovely twin room on the 3rd floor overlooking the harbour.... Location you can't beat in the centre of town close to the shops & pubs.... We ate in the restaurant which I found was great value & food was lovely... I would have no problem staying here again for a weekend...

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank dos144
Reviewed March 12, 2012

We spent a long weekend in Lawlors, really enjoyed our stay! The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were comfortable & had everything we needed. The food was lovely, so didn't bother going anywhere else. Great bar & nice lobby area for chilling out, would definitely go back!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple