“Stunning, excellent, need I say more...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tannery Restaurant

Tannery Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Dungarvan
Cuisines: Irish, European
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: The Tannery Restaurant, Dungarvan, Co Waterford. Modern Irish Cooking. Chef/Owner Paul Flynn.
“Stunning, excellent, need I say more...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Visited here today after hearing about it for so long. I cannot say enough about this place in terms of getting it right. Keep it up.

• Visited June 2013

Waterford, Ireland
“Beautiful food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

We enjoyed a wonderful set menu for a large group last October at the Tannery. The menu was very reasonable at €30 per person. We had a nice choice from the menu and the food was very good. My favourite was the main course, a chicken cassoulet, cooked to perfection! I also really enjoyed the chocolate dessert. The staff were very attentive, and the restaurant was very busy. If I had to pick a flaw, it was that we waited quite a long time between courses and drank a lot of wine while we did so, that made for a fantastic evening, but perhaps not something everyone would appreciate. I look forward to returning so I can sample the main menu, that seems even more appealing.

Visited October 2012
Kilkenny, Ireland
“5* all the way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

After an enjoyable weekend in the cliff house I went here with my friends for lunch, the staff are fab very polite and sharp.The crab to die for, this is definitely a hidden gem, will definitely be back and will stay in there b&b worth a trip

Visited May 2013
Galway, Ireland
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Ate here a few nights ago, the food was outstanding, I can't remember the last time I had food as tasty as that. The staff were were great very attentive and friendly. €30 for three courses of food of that caliber is an absoutle steal! I wish I lived closer!

• Visited May 2013
portishead
“Good value for fine dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

This restaurant is very good value for the quality of food it provides when compared to other establishments in town. My wife and I had two starters - crab brulee and pig cheek, two mains - ribeye and smoked duck. They provided gluten free bread as well. The wine list was well priced- the cote de rhone was delicious. No room for dessert!! Total price was 25% more than gastro pub or indian but 100% more quality.

Visited May 2013