“Excellent B&B, comes highly recommended!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Buille Toll

Buille Toll
Buille Toll
Ranked #4 of 5 Ballinamore B&B and Inns
Waterford, Ireland
“Excellent B&B, comes highly recommended!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

This B&B is very homely, comfortable and clean. Exactly what a B&B should be!! Jeanette and Gene are excellent hosts.. From the pick up services in and out of the town to the delicious breakfast which we were late for one morning and they still cooked for us!!! Rooms are themed and spacious, Beds were very comfortable. We will definately be back.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank m6rz8bg3
janette m, Owner at Buille Toll, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dear Guests
Thanks so much for taking the time to review BUILLE TOLL B&B and for all your kind words Gene and I are deligted to bring our guests in and out of town so you can have a drink and not worry about driving. we were gald to accommadate you with a late breakfast in the morning and we would love to have you back again soon in BUILLE TOLL B&B

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
West deptford
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Jeanette and Gene are friendly, pleasant, organized hosts. They served us a great breakfast and were helpful with local information. We stayed in the Montauk room and it was very clean and spacious with nice country views out the window. The mattress did not seem like an orthopedic mattress as advertised though and was uncomfortable and the water temperature fluctuated very hot to cold while showering. Several websites, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere, state charge cards are accepted. Jeanette informed us at check out that she no longer accepts charge and has lowered her price due to this change. We fortunately had cash available but would have been very distressed if we had not. Guests need to be aware that payment is cash only. Over all we did enjoy our stay at Buille Toll.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank FourdaysWestdeptford
janette m, Owner at Buille Toll, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Dear guests
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to review Buille Toll B&B. I am glad you enjoyed your stay in our home as we always endeavour to give our guests the best possible service. For this reason I wish to apologise for the problem with the credit card. I had been in correspondence with the websites to ask them to change my status on the credit card so I assumed it had been done. Once again I am sorry that this caused you an inconvenience.

The problem with the water temperate had not been brought to my attention before so on reading your review I called the plumber straight away to fix this problem.

I am truly sorry that you did not find your bed comfortable as all our mattresses are indeed orthopaedic and it is actually advertised as such on all the mattresses.

Thanks again for all your kind words and we do hope you will come back to visit us again
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

We stayed one night as it was close to family we were visiting but we really wished we could have stayed longer. Jeanette is a wonderful host who greeted us with tea and treats and prepared a fantastic irish breakfast for us. Her youngest son was adorable and he too was super friendly. Gene helped us figure out the country codes and went above and beyond in making sure we got in touch with my family even helping us map out our route. I would highly recommend this b&b to anyone. We slept wonderfully in our comfortable clean room and could not have asked for more from this family.

Room Tip: We stayed in the honeymoon suite and it was huge and super comfortable.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Alannah G
janette m, Owner at Buille Toll, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
,Dear Guest,
we are so glad you enjoyed your stayed in Buille Toll B&B and thanks so much for taking the time to tell everyone else about us. thanks also for your kind words about riain as he is a chatty little chap but delighted to hear what you said about him. we as a family want everyone to feel at home here in Buille Toll B&B
we were thrilled that you loved our honeymoon suite and hope you will come back soon to visit us again
Simi Valley, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2011

I had the privelege of staying with Jeanette and Gene in October. They are wonderful, hospitable hosts who go above and beyond for their guests. I felt like I was staying with family. The local pub in town, Smyth's, was a blast! Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Shannon V
Hudson Falls, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

My husband Tom and I visited Leitim this past August. While we were there we wanted to visit one of Tom's relatives. It turned out the Jeanette and Gene knew my husbands cousin and his wife. Not only were our accomdations great but the fact that they knew Tom's family made our trip even more special. Tom and I wil return to Bulle Toll again. Thank you for helping to make our trip so special

Room Tip: Our room was perfect. Lovely linens
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank tessie23
chester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2011

Stayed here in September, Great host's and and a wonderful place to stay!!!!!!!!!!!. Will be back for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank timChester
West Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2010

Lucky enough to find such a warm and welcoming B and B! Janette was extremely attentive,fantastic breakfast,too.Even though I traveled alone couples or families would really appreciate all the little touches.I plan on bringing my daughter,my fiancee and her daughter next time.And what better recommendation is that?

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank muffinmanou812
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ballinamore
Leitrim Marina Hotel
#1 of 5 in Ballinamore
Glenview House
Glenview House
#5 of 5 in Ballinamore

Been to Buille Toll? Share your experiences!