Well here it is, a review to help you choose an overnight hotel in Pescheria Del Garda. If you need to move around the lake, funparks, boating get to verona or venice this is a great hotel. On arrival staff very welcoming. The hotel might have older furniture design but like all Italian furniture it's really comfortable. I met all the staff who could not have been more helpful over my 4 night stay. And anything I required they were able to provide. The room was basic but with great air conditioning, bathroom with a full suite and really clean towels. Rooms were completely cleaned everyday and very well maintained. Breakfast was lots of fruit, pastery, meats, cheese, fantastic coffee, all the teas, cerals and fresh bread from the bakery down the road. It was so laid back and relaxing you could not help but chill out. My favourite part of staying here was watching everyone from by balconay arrive in Pescheria by train to board buses to tour the lake, walk into town to enjoy the delights of Pescheria or as i did each night tour the fun parks. Fantastic. Free bus to the parks on the door. But best of all you could escape to Cola to enjoy the hot thermal spring lake and all the luxary from anytime of the day until 1am and get a taxi back and fall into bed. It was a great holiday and a great base to get everywhere. Staff were fantastic, very helpful with the local transport and speak great English.
Locals loved to come here in the morning and have breakfast and later in the evening to enjoy a quick dinner. Sitting out in the heat of the night you can enjoy their lovely coffee on their veranda.
I would really recommend the hotel if you need to stay the night before moving on to your next destination around the lake or need a base as i did to tour the lake. Pescheria is the best place to stay as you have access to days of fun and touring the lake and nights of fun, music, good food, good coffee and lots to do. The reason i recommend this area is because the rest of lake were very quite after 5pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated with its strategic location, Hotel Garden has all the features for a pleasant holiday on Lake Garda. The Hotel is located just a few meters away from the train station (20 meters) where the free shuttle buses depart for the parks: GARDALAND (1.5 Km), MOVIELAND (4 Km) and the bus lines and taxi service which can quickly and conveniently reach the many attractions of the area, such as PARCO NATURA VIVA (10 Km), PARCO SIGURTA' (12 Km) and the cities of VERONA (20 km) and MANTOVA (38 Km). Also within walking distance (900 meters) are the historic town center of Peschiera del Garda and the beaches of Lake Garda. If you need to stay in Peschiera del Garda for health reasons, the "DR. PEDERZOLI" PRIVATE CLINIC is located just 500 meters from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Peschiera Del Garda
- Hotel Garden Lake Garda/Peschiera Del Garda, Italy