“Very good seafood restaurant! ”
Review of Ristorante La Torretta - CLOSED

Ristorante La Torretta
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I really recommend this place! The food was absolutely excellent! I had the lake fish and it was amazing! They also have a great wine selection for reasonable prices. Can't really go wrong with this restaurant.

1  Thank LeonNY

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went to this restaurant based on previous Tripadvisor reviews. The staff were very friendly and the food is excellent. I would highly recommend it, also for families with children.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Excellent food and wine at a reasonable price. Is located 2min walk away from the lake which makes a much better/quieter dining experience.

1  Thank Fiona K
Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you like great food and a warm welcome this restaurant is a winner. Very friendly without going over the top, like most italians they even had a warm welcome for our kids (who also loved the food).
We have eaten in many restaurants around this area over the years - this was the best so far. They have been here for 20 years and with the menu and service we experienced they will do another 20 very easily.
Thank you for a great night out at a reasonable price!

1  Thank jon n
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Went here after reading the trip advisor reviews. The restaurant was lovely, we sat outside in the sheltered area they have. We made reservations as it got busy of an evening place was full by 8pm, we had no problem booking a table.

The waitress was lovely didnt speak great English but that was no problem. My husband optwd for the duck ragout starter which was amazing! Then i went for the steak main in balsamic glaze and my husband had the veal with rosti potato! The veal was cooked on the chimney they have inside the reataurant and my husband said it was really tasty. The steak was perfect and the rosti was amazing! This was the nicest food we ate during our week stay here. I would recommend anyone to this restaurant. We got 1 starter 2 mains a side and dessert and a bottle of water and it was around 55-60 euros which i think is reasonable for the quality of food.

My husband got the tiramisu for dessert and he said it was a traditional one made with custard rather than cream which was different but still delish!

Service was good enough bit of a wait for the main but was well worth the wait.