“Best pizza in Italy!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I would highly recommend a visit to this restaurant if you are visiting Peschiera. The service was good and staff friendly. But, most importantly, the food was amazing.

My parents have spent years in Italy and said that this was the best pizza they had ever tasted! The menu was extensive too and there were some good regional specialities and not just your average tourist fare. Lots of locals seemed to be lunching there too and the place was packed. Prices were reasonable too. My only disappointment is that we only discovered this place on the last day of our holiday so couldn't return to sample more dishes from the menu....maybe next time!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,521)

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I ate here with my family last week. I ordered salmon with seasonal vegetables. Although the fish was nice, I couldn't bare to look at the mush of grey cauliflower beside it. Certainly not fresh at all.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Ate here twice in August 2012 and found the food to be excellent and the service spot on. Had a little wait to get a table but the staff were very attentive and looked after us paying particular attention to the kids which they loved. Food was very fresh and of high quality and prices were very reasonable. Would recommend.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Ok place, food reasonable but i didn't get what I ordered and the Sprite was flat - was replaced but no apology - overall much better restaurants in Peschiera

1  Thank mikepdews
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We went 5 times in 2 weeks, the best pizza qwe have ever tasted. Their Salads are superb and teh local specialities divine. Not one of us had any bad experience in the place. The food is top quality by very reasonable and the Staff are excellent. Tehy had great craic with us, and welcomed us back each time with an enthusiastic smile. They knew our 8 year old by name on our second visit and brought him to the kitchen twice..once to pick ice creams and once to "help" bring the drinks back

I couldn't recommend this place enough.. a great find!

Lou