Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews pizza camping site campsite accommodation facilities verona
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2019

We stayed in a Eurocamp pitch - the location was on the other side of the park from the Lake but on the plus side it was closer to the road into Peschiara (about 15-20 mins). The park itself was tidy with all the facilities we needed, the restaurant was reasonable and the shop had everything we needed - yes it's a bit more expensive but it's handy for bits and pieces. All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful and my daughter loved the animation team and kids disco.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank markwD2098TL
Reviewed May 28, 2019

We went on a vacation with a 3-year-old girl and to explore surrounding and went to Gardaland and this place was best located in the middle of everything. Price was fair 40EUR per night. The receptionist was very helpful. The pool and playground are great for kids inside the village. We went for groceries shopping 1 km outside from camp to big market called "Famila". There is the deposit of 100 EUR when you come to camp but you get it back last day if you clean house and everything is ok, there was no problem with that.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank kloby
Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here with eurocamp with husband and 19 month old child for 5 nights. The facilities are lovely and it's very convenient to have pool /playground close by but it does all feel a bit tired and like it needs a bit of sprucing up.

What we really have struggled with, however, is that we were surrounded by caravans full of teenagers who played loud music and made a racket until 1 or 2 am in the morning. Every night. Our daughter is usually able to sleep through a bit of noise but they woke her up several times each night and we really struggled to get her back to bed as it was so noisy. We are confused as to why a place that markets itself as family friendly would rent to large numbers of teens who are clearly just here to party.

Overall, I would give it a miss if you're looking for a family holiday. We certainly have been put off doing any sort of eurocamp holiday again.

1  Thank Hannah W
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

My first visit to a eurocamp,and hopefully won't be my last. I was very impressed by the standard of the accommodation and the feeling. It felt safe and there were parks dotted around.

The shop was well stocked, including wine. And the camp isn't very far at all from 2 large supermarkets.
However, I feel a real gem was the restaurant. It was genuinely great food and good value too. The service was fantastic.

I visited in May, so there were few people there. So I can only review when there was lots of space and very little noise. As such only one pool was open and the children's entertainment wasn't on, but I didn't feel we missed out because of this But I would still consider going during peak times too.

The only improvement I'd make would be for the chalets to have WiFi. I would also like it to be more explicit that you need to order towels and linen in advance, as we ended up having to buy it. But the staff were very helpful and friendly.

1  Thank Occasionalholidayer
Reviewed January 4, 2019

I stayed here last August with my husband, 10 year old and 5 yr old twins. It was perfect for this age group. There were two pool areas, a quiet one among bungalows and a larger one where most activities were based. It had non stop dance / pop music and was very busy but that's where we went every day as the kids loved it. Both pools had a large childrens pool, about waist deep on a 5 yr old and my little ones hung out here all day. One learned to swim quite well without us even realizing. There were simple slides into the pools which felt much safer for us than a large slide complex where a child could disappear out of view. There was no slide for older children but there is a large water park nearby.

The shop on site was well stocked and reasonably priced, and a large cheaper supermarket was only minutes away. We didn't have a car but to stock up we could walk with a wheelie suitcase or fill up the basket of our hired bike, so it was not a big deal without a car. The pizzeria was very good, better standard than I expected from a campsite.

The town of Peschiera was about 15 min stroll away. It was a beautiful place, unfortunately we didn't get to eat there at night. The train and bus station was on the near side of the town and Verona, Venice etc were easily accessible. The service was a little unreliable though, we had a bus not show for over an hour, and a train run late causing us to miss a connection. The lake and surrounding area was stunning. While there was no view from the site, I felt this was compensated by being a flat walk away. Walking up a hill with little ones would have been difficult and obviously make bike rides impossible. There were piers at very regular intervals to jump into the lake.

The animation crew were brilliant and the kiddie disco was the highlight of each day, we were sick of it but it wasn't about us! My little girl loved art and crafts every morn and took part in a musical. My older boy played soccer non stop and got some really helpful coaching from the sports staff.

While it's always hot in August we had an unusual heatwave and it was miserable at one point. The air con in the AL fresco mobile home was totally inadequate and didn't reach
the bedrooms. We were lucky to have it though, the holidays would have been hellish otherwise. There was not much shade poolside, there was a lovely hedged in shaded area adjacent to the main pool with nice chairs but no good if you need to supervise small kids in the water. As it was busy there often were not enough umbrellas. I should say Al fresco staff were great and very helpful and good humoured.

Date of stay: August 2018