We stayed here last July and found it the ideal holiday with our children. Having booked a family suite (2 bedrooms with idyllic views over rolling countryside) through Expedia at a very good rate, we were set. A lovely pool, ancient olive trees to read a book under and closely located to the sights of Umbria we couldn't ask for more. When we stayed here the renown Umbria Jazz Festival was taking place in Perugia, and at just 20 minutes drive away, we were able to pop in and out for the various free open air concerts without having to worry about noise or crowds should we have taken a hotel in the centre. Yes, Borgo Brufa is incredibly tranquil, very elegant and, most importantly, comfortable. Our favourite day trips were to Gubbio, Assisi (eat at La Stalla for rustic fare), Bevagna and the towns around Lago Trasimeno. We love Umbria and if you want picture perfect, then Borgo Brufa is the way to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The biggest SPA in Umbria, outdoor heated swimming pool open all year round ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Borgobrufa SPA Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo Brufa Torgiano
- Relais Borgo Brufa Hotel Torgiano