Our stay at the BellaVista was an absolutely delightful experience. My friend and I came for the festival and had a wonderful time. Matteo and his family certainly have mastered the art of hospitality, and went out of their way on the busiest night of their year to help us get to Florence. And the food.......OMG!!!
My only question is.....who won?? We loved the parade and dances and hope to return for a longer stay. Thank you for a wonderful end to our Italian holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our great grandfather, Gisuseppe Becucci, who started in the restaurant business with his family in 1906, began by serving simple yet delicious meals to the people who were passing through Impruneta and the Chianti area on their journey between Florence and Siena. In those days, the travelers, who were traveling by horse or on foot, started requesting not only a good meal but also a place to rest along their tiring journey. Through this, the warmth and welcome of The Bellavista that now spans across 4 generations was spontaneously born. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Ristorante Bellavista Impruneta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Ristorante Bellavista Hotel Impruneta
- Impruneta Albergo Ristorante Bellavista
- Hotel Ristorante Bellavista Impruneta Italy