- Free wifi. Free parking.
- The bread for the morning was brought to our door every day (if ordered).
- Location: the highway between Siena and Firenze was easy to reach.
- Clean apartment (4 on a scale to 5). Well equipped.
- Clean pool with enough sunbeds.
- Nice and friendly service/staff. Good at english!
- The price was fair.
Could be better:
- The road could be more signed, there is no Borgo Al Cerro sign on the road towards to Casole d'Elsa. Our navigation tried to get us through Casole d'Elsa. It was not possible.
- The matresses in the bedroom were extremely hard (italian standard?)!
- The access to private teracces/gardens was nice, but it was a bit public. We did not use it.
- The fitness area (which is mentioned on the website) was in a very low standard. Kids used it as toys. Useless for an adult man. The equipment should (when mentioned) have been better and should have been unavailable to kids.
- An idea: make it possible in the reception to buy icecream.
- A map to the local supermarket (coop in colle di val d'elsa) would have been nice.
We would like to stay here a again. And we can recommend the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 15 apartments of various sizes, and our 3 one-room apartments have simple and functional furnishings, but they are warm and inviting. All rooms have their original timbered ceilings and Tuscan terracotta flooring. The history of Borgo al Cerro is not easy to reconstruct, but from the old walls one can see signs of fortifications, which were perhaps justified by the fact that it is located on the old customs road for Casole d'Elsa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Borgo al Cerro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Al Cerro Hotel