Great place, fantastic property. We stayed in the Florus room and it was one of the best hotel rooms we have stayed in. Castello Banfi is hedonistic luxury. The ambience is great, the views are superb, the restaurant classy and of course - wines, wines and more wines.
The tasting experience was very good and we found some real good wines to take home back with us.
We also took a tour of the winery and were amazed to see the scale of production of wines at Banfi.
Overall, as someone on this page has said, it can be said to be to Disney of the wine world :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Wine Resort in the famous Brunello di Montalcino Wine Region-Extraordinary Countryside Tuscan Experience-Nestled against a Medieval Castle located in the middle of a privately owned 7100 acres Nice&professional staff very knowledgeable of the best attractions of the area-Extremely large bedrooms and bathrooms, both with great views-Very Exclusive Property consisting of only 9 Rooms & 5 Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Castello Banfi - Il Borgo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Banfi - Il Borgo Hotel Montalcino
- Castello Banfi Il Borgo Montalcino