My wife and I just spent 3 nights at Castello Banfi in Montalcino. We have stayed at many of the best resorts in the world and this is now one of them. The facilities are beautiful, the staff was incredible and the food and wine were also wonderful. This is as good as it gets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Wine Resort in the famous Brunello di Montalcino Wine Region-Extraordinary Countryside Tuscan Experience-Nestled against a Medieval Castle located in the middle of a privately owned 7100 acres Nice&professional staff very knowledgeable of the best attractions of the area-Extremely large bedrooms and bathrooms, both with great views-Very Exclusive Property consisting of only 9 Rooms & 5 Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Castello Banfi - Il Borgo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Banfi - Il Borgo Hotel Montalcino
- Castello Banfi Il Borgo Montalcino