Hotel La Darsena
Hotel La Perla(Tremezzina)(Great Value!)
$194
$730
$128
$125
  • Pool
Hotel Villa Marie(Tremezzina)
$138
Hotel Villa Edy(Tremezzina)(Great Value!)
$142
Grand Hotel Cadenabbia(Cadenabbia di Griante)
$216
$202
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel Britannia Excelsior(Cadenabbia di Griante)
$139
San Giorgio Hotel(Tremezzina)
Hotel Rusall(Tremezzina)
TripAdvisor
Villa La Mirabella(Cadenabbia di Griante)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsattic roomlake comovilla carlottahomemade jamsboutique hotelferry stopdouble balconyroad sidebalcony overlooking the lakethree nightsthe hotel's restaurantshort walklakeside roomfamily run hotelthe location is perfectgorgeous viewsrooms are large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2013

La Darsena was a great home base for visiting the Lake Como area. The room we had overlooked the road, but it was still nice. I wasn't in the room very much. I was only there 2 nights. I wish there were more restaurants in walking distance to the hotel. Otherwise I was happy with the location.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank MEK9992013
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The hotel location, friendliness of staff and
The excellent food in the restaurant will bring us back again. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay on Lake Como. Tremezzo is in a great location for touring the Lake and the proximity from the hotel to the boat is a short walk.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John P
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We stayed at La Darsena for two nights at the end of October, and we loved it. The superb location was our first criteria when choosing this hotel, and we were not disappointed. The hotel is located only two minutes away from the boat terminal in Tremezzo, and right next to a bus stop. Villa Carlotta was only 5 minutes away by foot. The views on the lake were absolutely stunning. But there was so much more to this place than the great location...

The owner was really nice and friendly and gave us lots of useful material to organize our trip. Rooms were very clean and comfortable, and nicely decorated. We did not hear a sound at night, and were able to sleep like babies! The bathroom was very large and clean too, and must have been refurbished recently. We did not have a view on the lake unfortunately (this is an option, but we decided not to), but our room was quite cheap considering the location, and its size. The restaurant was a clear highlight, with delicious food and stunning views on the lake. This is a must stay if you wish to go to the Bellagio/Tremezzo area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My friends and I stayed here recently during the 'closing weekend' for much of Lake Como. In addition to stunning lake views and easy walking access to good restaurants & sights, I found this hotel very warm and personal. I would definitely stay here for a second visit.
I wish the beds were a bit softer, but otherwise the room & bathroom were of a good standard.

Room Tip: Hotel La Darsena offers a good value along with a very warm and personal touch.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Four of us enjoyed spending two nights at this lovely hotel that is right on Lake Como. It was just what I was hoping to find when I booked it. My husband and I had a corner room with two balconies. It was wonderful to be able to go out and enjoy the lake and the surrounding mountains whenever we were in the room. We also enjoyed the thunder and lightening storms that came through while we were there. Everything was pleasant in the room and in the bathroom.

The restaurant has an amazing view and delicious food, so good that we ate there both nights that we were there. The breakfast spread was exceptional too with fruits, eggs, cheese, pastries, bread, homemade jams and some meats. I enjoyed the coffee too, and the young girl in our party liked the hot chocolate.

It is possible to walk to the ferry that will take you to a number of towns such as Varenna and Bellagio. It is also possible to walk along the lake without fear of being run down.
The staff was kind and very helpful in many ways. I wouldn't hesitate to go back to this hotel and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends