1,359 results
All reviews floating pool la terrazza lake como pizza old world corner suite terrace restaurant indoor pool villa d'este beach bar main restaurant garden view private boat five star hotel amazing hotel impeccable service our honeymoon
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

On May 5,2018 I got married for the very first time and had my dream wedding! We had 40 guest travel from all over the USA to Lake Como, Italy. The Tremezzo hotel did an amazing job with our reception. Oli Eva www.photosbyoli.com was the best photographer ever!!!! She captured our special moment creatively, one of a kind and was super nice to work with as our photographer. Everyone at our wedding commented how they all had a wonderful time and never experienced a wedding like this before, the views are spectacular of all the beauty. It’s super important you have a solid, professional and excellent photographer to capture all your special moments. I have seen blogs and many brides and people looking for recommendations for different services..... let me give you some help.

Reception- Grand Tremezzo Hotel ( they are super professional and will treat you as royalty every time)ask for Antonio at the hotel and he can help with everything! You really don’t need a wedding coordinator with Antonio. Make sure you are detailed and specific to everything you want for your wedding reception( if you are on a budget, tell them your expectations... they will make it work) Also speaks perfect English.

. Oli Eva www.photosbyoli.com was the best photographer ever!!!! She captured our special moment creatively, one of a kind and was super nice to work with as our photographer. Everyone at our wedding commented how they all had a wonderful time and never experienced a wedding like this before, the views are spectacular of all the beauty. It’s super important you have a solid, professional and excellent photographer! Speaks perfect English, Spanish and she is from Romania. Oli is a world photographer and it was so easy to work with Oli, can’t say enough.... we liked her so much, she is our friend now...check her out on Instagram.
Flowers- Barabra Botta barbarabottaflowers@gmail.com
She did a beautiful job and everything was done through email. I sent her photos on how I wanted my tables to look for my reception and Barbara’s group did it even better! My good friend had checked out the tables for me the day of my wedding and she literally had tears in her eyes of how the tables looked so elegant. FYI you can negotiate a very fair price. Speaks English. You will not go wrong with using Barbara for all your flower need!
Hair salon- this is also important!! Patty Salon was the best with very reasonable prices! I had such a hard time looking for a hair Salon that did not charge a fortune. I actually walked to the salon from the Tremezzo Hotel, about at 3min walk and it’s in a smalll shopping area. I literally made my appointment with her 2 days before my wedding when I was in Lake Como already. She charges from $50-$175 depending on the brides hair style. Patty also did my moms hair and friends... charged $25-$30, super reasonable for Lake Como. I did my own makeup.... could not find anyone who did not want to charge $300 and more. Ps/ Antonio from the Tremezzo Hotel knows her and she cuts his hair.
I did have a wedding coordinator but had lots of communication problems. I was on a budget and many people in the service industry in Lake Como are use to super wealthy bride and grooms. Meaning they don’t want to negotiate nothing! So if you need a wedding coordinator make sure you get one that understands you expectations and your budget for your wedding. You CAN have a beautiful dream wedding on a budget!!!! You just have to be firm and negotiate, stand your ground. Another thing that really bugged me, everyone wants you to wire transfer money..... which is expensive for Americans. Make them get Pay Pal and transfer funds that way.... they can easily get Pay Pal. Wishing all you Brides & Grooms, family the most amazing Lake Como wedding!!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank adriana13bella
Valentina_De_Santis, Proprietario at Grand Hotel Tremezzo, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Dear adriana13bella,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for the best day of your life and for sharing with us your kind words on it!

No need to say that we are more than pleased to know that you had a memorable experience, that Antonio was the perfect wedding coordinator you could find and that everything exceeded your expectations and your Guests' ones!

We can not wait to welcome you back to our little corner of paradise in the future for more unforgettable moments!

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

The staff is the best one i have ever seen, they are kind and help you solve every problem you have. The rear pool is very private and for me is much better then the one in the lake. The restaurant that is on the back pool is very nice and the make the perfect pizza, and the prices are good. The breakfast is is unique there is everything you can imagine and is fresh. We rented a four hour trip with the hotel private boats it costed 975€ and it is worth every cent, the best thing you can do on lake Como. When you go there you don’t make any plans researching thru internet, concierge will make much better plan for you. We didn’t trie the restaurants for dinner because we went to eat in the near villages so i can’t give you advice on that. THE BEST HOTEL EVER WORTH EVERY CENT YOU SPEND THERE.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Valentina_De_Santis, Proprietario at Grand Hotel Tremezzo, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear Martin M,

Thank you for sharing with us and our Tripadvisor community your very positive review!

It was a pleasure making your stay with us a wonderful trip and we are honoured to read that you defined our Staff "the best one" you have ever experienced. Our Team truly understands the importance of making sure all the Guests depart with wonderful memories which they deserve and expect.

Thank you for mentioning the Flowers pool and the T Pizza as well as the boat tour you booked with our capable Concierges. We are really glad that you enjoyed it and we totally agree with you when you say that it is the best way to explore the lake corners.

We look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to the magical Lake Como!

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

I read about this hotel in a magazine and I had wanted to stay here for years; and it exceeded my expectations. The hotel and grounds were beautiful, even in the beginning of the spring season. We had a lake-front room, which I would highly recommend, that had an amazing view of the lake. I have dreams at home about the view! The staff were all curteous and professional in the hotel and restaurant areas. Plus, the breakfast buffet was divine! We did not utilize the spa services, but the pool and steam rooms were nice. Overall, I had a very memorable trip at this hotel and would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: March 2018

Dear kikileke,

Thank you for choosing the Grand Hotel Tremezzo for your vacation and for sharing your feedback!

We are really happy to learn that you dreamt about us for years and that we did exceeded your high expectations! Thank you for describing our Staff as "curteous and professional", since our aim is to make our Guests' experiences memorable.
We are also pleased to know that you enjoyed our facilities, as well as the view from the room over the lake waters and the buffet breakfast!

We look forward to your return, when your travels bring you back to sunny Lake Como!

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

We had an issue with our first room and were very kindly relocated to a suite. This was done without any fuss and well handled by the GM.

The hotel is a magnificent property that has been excellently renovated with beautiful style.

The breakfast is one of the nicest I have experienced. The food throughout the hotel was excellent very much enjoyed the bar in the evening.

The service throughout the hotel was excellent, specially the Concierges. The ability to have the hotel arrange cars was extremely helpful.

The garden pool and Pizza restaurant are such a contrast to the lagoon pool which has its own man made beach and beach restaurant. Nice to have the option of a change.

Overall a wonderful experience a great place to stay on Lake Como.

Dear Steven S,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with our Tripadvisor community.

We are very pleased to learn that you had a memorable stay with us! We thank you for mentioning your appreciation for the upgrade to one of our beautiful suites, the breakfast overlooking the lake, as well as the location of the property and its style.

Your review is a great reward for our daily commitment in delivering experiences!

We are glad to learn that you also enjoyed our Flowers pool as well as the T Beach with its floating pool on the lake.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon to our little corner of paradise!

Reviewed July 19, 2018

My wife and I have just spent three days in this wonderful hotel overlooking lake Como.

Our room was marvellous overlooking the lake. The food was superb. The staff was excellent, friendly, helpful, and tried to deal with my clumsy effort to speak italian.

Highly recommended

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank SocratesCanada
Valentina_De_Santis, Proprietario at Grand Hotel Tremezzo, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear SocratesCanada,

Thank you for choosing us for your vacation and for sharing your kind words with our Tripadvisor community!

We are really pleased to know that you had a memorable stay and that you liked your room, with beautiful views of Lake Como, our restaurants and that you appreciated the attention our Staff dedicated you. Our Team truly understands the importance of making sure all the Guests depart with wonderful memories which they deserve and expect.

We look forward to your next visit to our little corner of paradise!