I just came back from Lake Como and stayed at Grand Hotel Tremezzo. The hotel is absolutely amazing, a great sense a luxury. The staff is friendly and efficient, they know how to make you feel special. They always had a nice word for us, a good insider tips for our visits and restaurant. Overall, I was very impressed to see how this hotel is managed. I was expecting the best hotel on Lake Como, this hotel is actually the best I ever been in Italy. Such a convenient location, stunning view on Bellagio, new Spa with indoor pool overlooking the lake... From the breakfast room we could admire all the autumn colors (we went there in October).
The furniture looks brand new, unique, in a baroque and elegant style with a precious fabric.
I wish I could stay longer. I was lucky to be upgraded to their new Suite on the roof top (Corner Suite Jacuzzi) with its boudoir bathroom, huge and comfy bed in neutral and peaceful colors. I loved it. An unforgettable stay at Grand Hotel Tremezzo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be part of the next century of Lake Como tradition and take in the stunning lake views at the iconic Grand Hotel Tremezzo. This art nouveau landmark, which sits adjacent to Villa Carlotta's famed gardens, just marked its 100th anniversary. In celebration, it joined forces with Maestro Gualtiero Marchesi, an icon of the Italian culinary world; taste his haute cuisine on La Terrazza's lovely terrace or in one of its 5 upscale dining venues. Its unique lakeside positioning offers unparalleled views of Bellagio, the Riviera delle Azalee and the stunning Grigne mountains. With its 100 windows overlooking either the blue waters of the lake or the flowering greenery of the garden, the hotel offers 76 elegant rooms and 12 splendid suites. Don't miss to experience the ultra-luxe new Rooftop Suites with panoramic views from terraces and outdoor Jacuzzis - A "must stay" in Lake Como. Other delectable delights: the luxurious and panoramic T Spa, offering exclusive ESPA treatments, the super private T Spa Suite, three pools - including one that floats on the lake! - And a private beach, private tours in the hotel's period Venetian motor launch, and over 5 acres of lush secular park incorporating a panoramic path, a floodlit clay tennis court, fitness and sauna. Other signature features conjure up to the unique appeal of this family-owned property, benefiting of a strategic location that blends exclusivity and proximity: Milan with its boutiques and nightlife is only 1-hour driving distance. Boasting over a century of ageless allure and traditions, the Grand Hotel Tremezzo is today a vintage symbol of Italian hospitality and a place-to-be to enjoy the flavor of real vacation. Discover a world of temptations and the unique atmosphere you'll only find at Tremezzo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hotel Tremezzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Palace
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Tremezzina, Italy - Lake Como