“Nice place”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
West Yorkshire
“Nice place”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Nice food and service but very slow to bring the bill! We had to ask 3 times! I think they had forgotten us!

Visited July 2012

Santa Monica, California
“Horrible service, so so food”
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I am still at the restaurant as I write my review. I have traveled all around Italy and have never had worse service in the country than at El Timon. The waiter did bring my daughter's main course fairly quickly, along with our bruschetta appetizer which was a large slice of sandwich bread with tomato sauce and cheese. But we had to wait for over an hour for our main course. When we arrived, the restaurant was half empty and there was no reason for the delay. Tables all around us seated much later than us were served in a more timely manner. The spaghetti was fine although my husband's chicken was greasy and bland. You can see across the street to the lake and the view is very nice but this place isn't worth the trouble!

“Poor customer service”
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

Ate there with my wife yesterday. Food was good as was atmosphere . Unfortunately, our waiter was a fool . Took ages for our starter, he then came with Bill. I asked where our mains were and I could see him going to someone in charge I could see that they forgot to put order through but rather than explaining their mistake and apologising they just ignored it and reordered the food. In the end it took about one and ahalf hours between ordering main course and receiving it albeit with no apology whatsoever!

London, United Kingdom
“Not good”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

From outside this looked a nice place to have dinner. With so many good eating places around expectations are always high, and prices were in line.

We shared an antipasto which was ok. I ordered the sea bream and my partner a steak. When mine arrived it was definitely not sea bream, but I put it down to me not speaking Italian. It was ok but no the best piece of fish I have had. As for my partner the steak was just not good and he could not finish it. Another couple on the table were having the same problem.

Bland, uninspiring and not good quality.

• Visited July 2012
South Perth
“Good value”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Attended to us on a busy day and made sure that we enjoyed the experience and we did. Good food, good wine, good service and a great location

Visited June 2012