“Excellent pizza and lovely view of Lake Como”
Review of Pizzeria Balognett - CLOSED

Pizzeria Balognett
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Closed. Waiting for transfer.
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Excellent pizza in a homely garden setting. Enjoyed the tiramisu too! Our family of 4 was made very welcome by the owners. My husband enjoyed watching the world cup on their TV! Service was great and the food very reasonably priced. This restaurant is off the beaten track but well worth a visit. We had dinner there 3 nights and we would highly recommend.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

It felt like you were popping into a friends for dinner, a homely feel, sitting by the window next to the Veggie Patch. All fresh food, lovely wine and The Best Pizza I have ever had...!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

This small mom and pop pizzeria makes the best pizza I have ever eaten. The husband and wife owners grow organic produce in the back yard and so produce the freshest ingredients to place on the pizza. Unfortunately the location is hard to find and if you don't know about it you may not be inclined to go. Trust me on this, it is a "do not miss" pizzeria. We ate there twice and I am now spoiled. Sit outside on the lovely terrace and enjoy!

1  Thank Jgparenti
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

I was in Menaggio on Lake Como alone for a night when I read about this great little place tucked away in a residential area above the Lake. I spent the day walking to Tremezzo find it, and ever since I've told everyone my story! The husband and wife owners treated me like family immediately! I ordered the pear and taleggio pizza, and as the owner cut the pear and cheese in front of me, he let me taste the ingredients! By far the best pizza I will EVER eat!! The best part.... Many of the ingredients are grown right in the backyard garden that you can see from the lovely outdoor patio!

1  Thank Hanna H
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We ate here twice in two days because the pizza was so delicious and the prices reasonable. The service was warm and friendly. It's off the main road in Tremezzo but worth the trip. And it has wifi to boot!