“Nice restaurant”

Ristorante La Locanda Del Fiordo
Reserve with
Ristorante La Locanda Del Fiordo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Furore
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
MA
“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Our family of 4 (including 2 teenagers) had dinner at the restaurant and enjoyed the food and service very much. We had seafood and pizza and the restaurant picked us up at our hotel in Praiano. The driver was very accommodating and even brought us to a special location for a picture. The prices were reasonable and we would definitely return for dinner.

• Visited July 2012
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Ristorante La Locanda Del Fiordo, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
Thank's a lot for the beautiful review about the Locanda del Fiordo. We are very happy you spent a nice stay on the Amalfi Coast and you find our food good and fresh fish.
We look forward from seeing you soon
Best Regards

Bognor
“La Locanda del Fiordo - It's in Praiano ?”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

This Locanda offered a Free shuttle from my Hotel, and was glad I took the time to take advantage of it. I ate 2 nights here, Sea bream on the first night and Gamberetti on the second. The shrimps were excellently prepared, shelled and de-veined, Gambero/Scampi/Lobster being my favourite fare. The owners were affiliated with my Hotel La Torre Saracena, and as ever, hospitable and friendly.
They have a 2 euro Coperto charge so feel free to tip away. It is a small intimate place with about 8-10 tables next to the roadside, but you have a clear screen between you and the road, and its easy to chat to other diners. I dined in the evening there, and you do not notice the traffic. It is a precarious walk though to reach it from anywhere, so I took full advantage of the shuttle. They do have parking, so is ok by scooter or car. The menu is varied and balanced.
I'm sure this was in Praiano, but its a couple of hundred metres out of town, so could be in the Commune of Furore.

• Visited May 2012
Thank you for choosing the Locanda del Fiordo for your dinner. We are very happy that you appreciate the quality of our dishes and the hospitality of the staff.
Of course it is in Furore...
Thank' s a lot for your review from the Amalfi Coast
Michigan
“A delightful find!”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

My husband and I walked to this restaurant from the town of Praiano. A bit scary at times, but do able. We found this restaurant during our walk and stopped for lunch. Our table was right next to the road- so we were able to do lots of people watching while eating. The road, actually, was not a detraction at all. The view from our table looked back towards the town of Praiano. We both immensely enjoyed our meals. My husband got the ravioli and it was the best he's ever had! Service was friendly and quick.

• Visited October 2011