We started our stay in Italy here, and are so glad we did! The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, the view from the rooms unbeatable, the pool idyllic, and if you are of hearty stock, do climb down to the sea and take a dip - just be prepared for the climb back up! Fortunately there is an elevator to the pool level to shorten your hike partly. The food in the restaurant was absolutely incredible; we ate there both nights we were there. Breakfasts were lovely, also - plenty of food and you eat overlooking the sea.....could not have been any better. Truly a fabulous experience!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel belvedere enjoys a superb location in conca dei marini with dazzling coastal views. amalfi is just under 2,5 miles away.the owners personally make their guests very welcome, the hotel reflects their personal attention to detail.there are many tranquil terraces, the cliffside seawater swimming pool, reached by private lift. deckchairs and towels are provvided. the hotel has a spacious lounge and panoramic restaurant. all the bedrooms have balcony with front sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Hotel Conca Dei Marini
- Belvedere Resort Conca Dei Marini
- Hotel Belvedere Italy/Amalfi Coast - Conca Dei Marini