A return trip to the Belvedere after an absence of 7 years. What can you say, the staff are still out of this world for helpfulness and friendliness whether it be in the bar, (oh those cocktails) the restaurant, the pool or the lovely ladies who make up the rooms . Everywhere is of course spotlessly clean,
The views of course don't change, absolutely stunning.
The food was up to the usual delicious standards whether it be breakfast on the terrace, lunch by the pool or dinner with a superb bottle of Italian wine.
What was especially nice was to be remembered after 7 years by the staff who never seem to change!
Why then not a full 5 stars? The bathrooms, scrupulously clean but so in need of an update!
Other than that, see you again Belvedere, but we won't leave it so long next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel belvedere enjoys a superb location in conca dei marini with dazzling coastal views. amalfi is just under 2,5 miles away.the owners personally make their guests very welcome, the hotel reflects their personal attention to detail.there are many tranquil terraces, the cliffside seawater swimming pool, reached by private lift. deckchairs and towels are provvided. the hotel has a spacious lounge and panoramic restaurant. all the bedrooms have balcony with front sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hotel Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Hotel Conca Dei Marini
- Belvedere Resort Conca Dei Marini
- Hotel Belvedere Italy/Amalfi Coast - Conca Dei Marini