Agree with everything said by NPH7.
In short this Hotel made our first visit to Amalfi quite simply the best holiday possible.
My wife keeps telling me I'm looking for perfection when staying in a hotel and that's exactly what I found at the Belvedere.
This Hotel oozes with traditional old world charm and elegance and totally fulfilled my expectations.
Will definitely be returning next year as so many visitors seem to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel belvedere enjoys a superb location in conca dei marini with dazzling coastal views. amalfi is just under 2,5 miles away.the owners personally make their guests very welcome, the hotel reflects their personal attention to detail.there are many tranquil terraces, the cliffside seawater swimming pool, reached by private lift. deckchairs and towels are provvided. the hotel has a spacious lounge and panoramic restaurant. all the bedrooms have balcony with front sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hotel Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Hotel Conca Dei Marini
- Belvedere Resort Conca Dei Marini
- Hotel Belvedere Italy/Amalfi Coast - Conca Dei Marini