See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights before heading over to Capri. Very friendly staff and the breakfast and dinner at the hotel were very good.
It would have been nice to stay by the poo until 6 pm as we had expected but we were sent away at 5.30 pm.
It takes a while to get your bearing in this hotel but nonetheless we enjoyed our stay very much.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Very rude front desk, terrible decoration, very uncomfortable bed, got sick eating at the hotel, very noise above my room (made many complains about) dirty room (I broke a glass in my room at the first day and the maid never claen it.
the only good thing in this hotel was the driver for the van.
Unfortunately I have nothing good to say

Room Tip: Don't waste your money and time
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clecio L
Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

Over priced for what you get, I stayed in a quad room which had little atmosphere or decoration. It felt unwelcoming. The hotel is over 2kms from the centre of amalfi with the hotel offering an hourly shuttle but stops at 11am I only town and then doesn't picky out up till 5pm!
The staff seemed too preoccupied to be nice and gave the impression they didn't want to be there. For €500 a night I would stay elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Suzanne74Roberts
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was everything we could have hoped for!! Staff was so accommodating and helpful. Cleanliness was very good. Free Shuttle service into Amalfi City every two hours stopping at 10 pm. Breakfast included in price of room. Very lovely breakfast with eggs, meats, toast and many types of wonderful pastries.

1  Thank missdaisy9
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

Rooms weren't as nice as others we've stayed at in Sorrento, but the views are out if this world! Bed was hard. Shower was great. Pillows not that great. Did I mention the views? Food was very good. Drinks ridiculously expensive (18€ for an aperol spritz).

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple