Locanda degli Agrumi
Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa(Conca dei Marini)
$1,746
$1,696
Orbitz.com
Il Pavone(Conca dei Marini)(Great Value!)
$106
Hotels.com
Hotel Doria(Amalfi)(Great Value!)
$153
Orbitz.com
Beata Solitudo(Agerola)(Great Value!)
$90
Holidays Fico d'India(Furore)(Great Value!)
$122
$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$225
$183
Hotel La Conca Azzurra(Conca dei Marini)
TripAdvisor
Amalfi Residence(Conca dei Marini)
  • Beachfront
All reviewshis wifemajor townsamalfi coastwithin walking distancesita busfresh orange juiceblue grottoperfect locationsmall balconybalcony overlooking the seaour honeymoongood sizeother guestsfree shuttleritacappuccinohosts
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The human treatment of the persons in charge (or owners) of this place was exquisite, very attentive at all times and making us feel really comfortable on our vacation. The cleaning of the site and the quality of breakfast was remarkable and we liked the location as accommodation to repeat in the future.

Finally, highlight the silence that we enjeoyed during the nights, which made us relax comfortably to be full of energy every day.

Room Tip: With balcony viewing the sea, of course.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank Francisco Javie... S
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed recently at the Locanda Degli Agrumi and it really is a great place. Very nice hosts, lovely room with own balcony, and most wonderful a great sea view. The location is a little bit apart the main road, so it is very quite. Breakfast includes pastries, fruits, coffee or tea and ham or cheese, and is served outside again with the wonderful view across the sea.
It won't be the last time we have been to Locanda Degli Agrumi!

Room Tip: All room do have sea view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed here 5 nights. Salvatore and Rita are wonderful hosts and couldn't be friendlier. The room and the property are very clean, comfortable and quiet. We had a balcony in our room and the ocean view is quite nice. Breakfast is composed of pastries, some fruits and coffee and is served outside next to the lobby. However, since you have breakfast outside the lobby you also have the cars parked right next to your table. Overall It's still a great value for your money!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed recently at at Locanda deli Agrumi and it thoroughly suited us as it was friendly, local, great view, lovely room with excellent bathroom and good value. As was typical of our stay in Italy beds are firm and pillows are flat. This is a family run B&B at best and is between Amalfi and Positano and rather remote but away from the tourist hordes and a more genuine Italian experience than we found in when we stayed in Positano. If you don't have you own transport then hire a scooter (delivered to the hotel) other wise walking is arduous and SITA buses are irregular. For us it was great to explore Amalfi, Ravello and Piriano. The nearby restaurant is excellent and also good value.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I booked a stay here after reading the reviews posted by others. However, my experience here was horrible for many, many reasons.

I planned to use public transit to get around the Amalfi Coast, and contacted the Locanda BEFORE confirming my stay there to determine how far the property was from the SITA bus. Salvatore said that the Locanda is one kilometre from the road. I sent 3 e-mails to further clarify. In each case, he failed to divulge the truth: that it is on a very steep hill, making it an arduous hike for even able-bodied people. Anyone with luggage, not in shape, seniors or handicapped people cannot make it up this road.

When I complained to Salvatore after making my first trek up the hill, and told him that he had misrepresented his location when I wrote him before choosing his Locanda, he told me that I should hire one of his friends for my 4-day stay to drive me around. I replied that my budget did not allow for that, and that I had told him in my e-mails that I wanted to be close to public transit. I asked if he could drive me to the road, since many of the reviews stated that he had done so. He looked at me puzzled -- and refused. On one occasion, I hitchhiked to get down the winding road to the SITA bus. Coming back at night and walking in the dark along this road is not ideal circumstances for women travelling alone.

After the long trek, I wanted to take a bath, but there wasn't enough hot water to fill even one bath. I told Salvatore, but he never got back to me. He never offered me another room to resolve any of the issues we had although there were very few guests staying there, not surprisingly.

I asked for an extra pillow, and he gave me a lumpy, large square one -- without a pillow case. What hotelier gives a guest a pillow without a pillow case???

The room did not have WiFi, although we were told it did. Salvatore told me that the WiFi was often a problem in some rooms, and to try the patio, but I was unable to get any service there either. The one place WiFi worked was in the breakfast area.

The final straw was when I awoke from my second night there covered in itchy insect bites on my face, forearms and calves. I saw a pharmacist in Amalfi who determined that they were BED BUGS and gave me cortisone cream for the incessant itch!!

I decided that I had to leave the Locanda. I told Salvatore that I was checking out due to all the problems we had had during our stay.

He insisted that we pay for the entire 4-day stay, although we were leaving after 2 days. I reviewed with him all the problems we had encountered and asked him to allow me to pay only for the days we stay there, but he insisted that I pay for the entire 4 days.

Why should customers have to pay for days they are not there -- when they leave due to being unsatisfied with the accommodations?

It has been 2 weeks since I was there, and the bed bug bites remain on my body. I saw a doctor in Canada as soon as I came home who confirmed the diagnosis, and gave me antibiotics and a cortisone cream. Booking.com tried to advocate on my behalf, but Salvatore refuses to refund me for the days I never stayed there despite bed bugs, the cost of purchasing cortisone cream for them in Amalfi, the cost of antibiotics and more stronger cortison cream in Canada, no WiFi, the cost of cabs to get from the main street to the Locanda, the lumpy pillow without a pillow case -- all which led me to leave the Locanda and stay at the Hotel Belvedere, which was fabulous in every way.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family