“Don’t hesitate! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit to San Pietro and were looked after very well by the staff (so I’m not sure why previous bad reviews are about).
I had to colatura de alici pasta which I’d never had before but it was recommended as a local traditional dish to Cetara and I loved it! My boyfriend had the alla San pietro which was equally as good. If we had pasta like that back home we’d be at San pietro every week.
I’m sure most places you visit in Italy will be a cut above what’s on offer say in England so you really can’t go wrong anywhere. This is one place of many worth dining at for sure.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

This is literally the worst restaurant I have ever visit! They brought us water without asking and not telling we are paying for it. I asked how big portion of seafood is and they told me very big, at the end I got literally 1/4 of place. Steak was so bad, my husband had to return it, because it was impossible to chew it. Since I was hungry after my "big" salad, I ordered french fries, which were everything but not ff. At the end we got bill written on paper, impossible to read, so we had to beg somebody to explain us what are we paying. Almost nobody speaks English, portions are very very little, definitely not worth the money. I am stunned how bad experience this was, I never felt this robed.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Firstly, Cetara is not a place overrun with tourists. You will find a spot on the small beach in this charming fishing village and it created a fantastic day for our family of four. We booked Sunday lunch at the restaurant and found the experience to be uneven. The duo of local anchovies was superb and accompanied by local chilies and dressed simply with olive oil. The crudo was alright even if it looked unappealing. The bread was burned on the outside and the inside crumbled from being overcooked. The fish of the day was tasty but we found scales which led to the rating herein. The lemon and white wine sauce was very good and didn't overwhelm the fish. We had such high expectations but it was alright. They made a very good pasta with cheese for our daughter and the Fiano wine was excellent.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

We loved the entire experience at dinner. Service was wonderful, food was delicious and we were sad we could not return again as we had to leave the next day. Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 10, 2017

At first sight this appears to be a reasonable restaurant. We were charged 80 Euros for two meals of ridiculously small portions. They divided an average size fish in two and gave us half each together with one spoonful of mashed potato and a few beans. This is the first time I have ever actually queried a bill either at home or abroad but they insisted I pay and being on holiday I preferred to avoid trouble and I paid. Do not go there.

1  Thank Ian W