All reviewspedestrian tunnelcroissantsevery morningcrowded amalfihighly recommend evaminute walkamalfi coastbreakfast servedfantastic view of the seaa great place to staycorner roomrecommend staying herethe location is perfectour honeymoonnight staypiobalcony
Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

The apartment was nice and clean. The service was wonderful, and we got breakfast served at the room every morning. The view our balcony and the bed was awesome! The croissants tasted heavenly! Luxurious :-) Everything was perfect. 38 steps from the ground and up to the apartment. Atrani was a cozy and romantic little town. Less tourists and everything was cheaper than in Amalfi. Only 5 minutes to walk to Amalfi from the apartment. Would recommend everyone to stay here!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

We went to Eva Rooms for 2 nights in June and it is really Nice! Good location (it is close to positano but atrani is less touristic but with good places to eat), good rooms with view on the ocean and the host (Pieo) is amazing! Also the breakfast was very well arranged! We loved it! Wendy and Joris

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

I've stayed in Eva Rooms twice now. And I plan to go back again next year. There is nothing Pio won't do for you. He is an amazing host, and the view from the rooms is nothing short of spectacular. Mornings and sunset are just beautiful.

I love Atrani because it's right next door to Amalfi yet away from the tourists and the business when you're trying to have a relaxing holiday. Pio will make restaurant recommendations or reservations for you or anything else that you need - he is a fabulous host.

I've fallen in love with Atrani and it's become my go to holiday destination. I would always stay in Eva rooms without a doubt. The rooms have a fridge so you can buy your own food or drinks and have drinks on your balcony over looking the beach, town of Atrani and the sea. Nothing short of amazing from start to finish. You will not be disappointed!!! I can't wait for 2017!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NatalieMN
Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

My sister and I picked this place based on the reviews. I can now see why. It is about a 5 minute walk to Amalfi. But I preferred to stay here in Atrani. The views from the balcony were breathtaking.
The place was clean, great wifi, comfortable with a fridge.

When I come back, I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank Mer P
Reviewed July 28, 2016

Absolutely breathtaking view! We stayed at one of the rooms at the corner with balcony and we enjoyed having our breakfasts every morning, with the BEST view! The owner brought us breakfast every morning and helped us set up the umbrella as it was hot and sunny even early in the morning :) He was extremely helpful and friendly. For the price we paid, we felt like it was super worth it.

Room Tip: Definitely choose the rooms with balcony!
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple