All reviews pedestrian tunnel croissants every morning crowded amalfi highly recommend eva minute walk amalfi coast breakfast served fantastic view of the sea a great place to stay corner room recommend staying here the location is perfect our honeymoon night stay pio balcony
Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

Pio and Femmy are great hosts. Go for the view and the terrace. Good firm mattress could be a little smoother, breakfast was not special but the view makes it all, room is fine. You won't find anything like this view at anything close to this price. Really that is everything.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2016

From the moment we saw the view from our balcony I was in awe, we were met by Pio a friendly, ever obliging owner. Breakfast was lovely, rooms clean and serviced daily, we have 2 nights remaining, and will be sad to leave.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2016

Spent a few days in Eva Rooms in April. Pio was a wonderful, wonderful host. He was not able to be there when we first arrived, but spoke to me on the phone, and insisted I email/phone him if we needed anything or wanted a restaurant booking, and he arranged for his mother to be there to look after us both - which she did so well.
Eva Rooms are in a fantastic location. Beautiful view from the balcony. Our room, Soleluna, was wonderful. Atrani is so peaceful, and only a 10 minute walk in to Amalfi. We loved spending time in Piazza Umberto in Atrani, especially at Bar Birecto - really friendly!
Thank you, Pio, for your kindness and your help - even the drive to Sorrento!
We will definitely be staying at Eva Rooms next time we visit the Amalfi Coast.

Room Tip: Stayed in the 'yellow' room, which was great, but I think the ' blue room' is also just as good.
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2016

We were moved to Pio's B&B due to an issue with an existing booking. We were assured the new location would match what we had booked and WOW were we in for a treat. Eva Rooms is the nicest B&B we stayed in on our 3 week Italian adventure, and we can't thank Pio enough for welcoming us enthusiastically and making our stay incredibly enjoyable. We cannot wait to return (and stay longer). Pio - thanks to your mum for making our delicious continental breakfasts during our stay. We hope your football team wins (and plays closer to home next time!).

Thanks again,
Dominique & Jackie

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed February 9, 2016

I went to Atrani on a recon of sorts for when my wife and I come down there in the Spring. I stayed in Eva Rooms based on the reviews, and I was not disappointed.

The room I was in directly overlooked the town and bay (like chuck a coin into the water overlook it) and was simple, if clean and accommodating. The owner is incredibly helpful and nice. Atrani is a great location to base yourself from, and the city itself, with its Hollywood set-narrow streets is fun to get lost in at night. Being there in the non-tourist season was nice because everything was very "local" and not "touristy".

If you drive a car, there is a car park - Lunarossa within about 100 meters of the rooms that you can easily park in - just exit Lunarossa onto the coast road, cross the street and walk through the outside of restaurant overlooking the bay, down some steps then stay on the top section of the road, not the part that brings you down to the beach, and Eva Rooms is right on the corner, not 25 meters ahead.

Amalfi itself is an easy 5-10 minute walk through the pedestrian only tunnel attached to the car park. For the more adventurous and fit, you can climb the steps all the way up to Ravello - I did it at night. Just keep going up, and up, and up...then up some more. When in doubt - go up, and if you go down the wrong path - just go up.

One warning - getting up INTO Eva Rooms is a bit a climb - about 20 or 30 steep steps, so if you have heavy bags, you can do it, but you're going to get a work out.

Also, not really set up for kids, more a solo, friends, or couples thing I think.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo