All reviewspedestrian tunnelcroissantsevery morningcrowded amalfihighly recommend evaminute walkamalfi coastbreakfast servedfantastic view of the seaa great place to staycorner roomrecommend staying herethe location is perfectour honeymoonnight staypiobalcony
Reviewed May 4, 2016

We were moved to Pio's B&B due to an issue with an existing booking. We were assured the new location would match what we had booked and WOW were we in for a treat. Eva Rooms is the nicest B&B we stayed in on our 3 week Italian adventure, and we can't thank Pio enough for welcoming us enthusiastically and making our stay incredibly enjoyable. We cannot wait to return (and stay longer). Pio - thanks to your mum for making our delicious continental breakfasts during our stay. We hope your football team wins (and plays closer to home next time!).

Thanks again,
Dominique & Jackie

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed February 9, 2016

I went to Atrani on a recon of sorts for when my wife and I come down there in the Spring. I stayed in Eva Rooms based on the reviews, and I was not disappointed.

The room I was in directly overlooked the town and bay (like chuck a coin into the water overlook it) and was simple, if clean and accommodating. The owner is incredibly helpful and nice. Atrani is a great location to base yourself from, and the city itself, with its Hollywood set-narrow streets is fun to get lost in at night. Being there in the non-tourist season was nice because everything was very "local" and not "touristy".

If you drive a car, there is a car park - Lunarossa within about 100 meters of the rooms that you can easily park in - just exit Lunarossa onto the coast road, cross the street and walk through the outside of restaurant overlooking the bay, down some steps then stay on the top section of the road, not the part that brings you down to the beach, and Eva Rooms is right on the corner, not 25 meters ahead.

Amalfi itself is an easy 5-10 minute walk through the pedestrian only tunnel attached to the car park. For the more adventurous and fit, you can climb the steps all the way up to Ravello - I did it at night. Just keep going up, and up, and up...then up some more. When in doubt - go up, and if you go down the wrong path - just go up.

One warning - getting up INTO Eva Rooms is a bit a climb - about 20 or 30 steep steps, so if you have heavy bags, you can do it, but you're going to get a work out.

Also, not really set up for kids, more a solo, friends, or couples thing I think.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
2  Thank funadventureseekers
Reviewed February 7, 2016

My husband and I planned a trip to Italy for our honeymoon/anniversary. We researched for many hours to locate the best destinations for us. Were we fortunate to have chosen Eva Rooms! The minute we met Pio and walked out onto the terrace, we knew we made the right choice. Pio was available with referrals, reservations, and suggestions and I know folks say this, but he made us feel like family. The room was clean and comfortable and the view was AMAZING!!! We loved the town and spent most of our stay in Atrani. For those who need more excitement...Amalfi was a short walk down the road. We highly recommend Eva Rooms and although the rooms were beautiful enough, Pio made it a unique and fabulous experience. There are few places we would return to...Pio's place (Eva Rooms) is one of them. Paula and Peter

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 932paulas932
Reviewed November 5, 2015

This place is amazing. Away from the hustle and bustle of Amalfi but still walking distance to and from the ferry. Great hotel and you truly get so well looked after by Pio! Breakfast is great, walks close by with amazing views!

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed October 20, 2015 via mobile

Amazing b&b hidden in the cliffs. We were so lucky to get the last room and it was truly one of the nicest places we've ever stayed in.The bed was comfy and the shower was bliss.
Welcomed with drinks, we had a big balcony with absolutely stunning views at sunset and sunrise.
We found a wonderful restaurant nearby, slept like babies at night and were delivered our breakfast in the morning by Pio, the owner. Highly recommended this beautiful place if you can walk up steep steps.
This made our Amalfi trip, we will be back!

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends