Eva rooms are a really great place.
* Amazing location in Atrani (~200m from Amalfi), just right above the sea, but without the sound of the traffic because the main road is in a tunnel
**Atrani is actually nicer / more quiet than Amalfi
* Great terrace just right above the sea
* Great room (large, nice, well furnished, new)
* Great reception from Pio. Really, really nice guy
* Very good breakfast
* Air conditionning if you need it
* The bed is ok, but potentially improvable (during our 10 days-trip in Italy (5 hotels), we only had bad beds. This one was the best, but not like your bed at home).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eva's Rooms is located in a unique location in Atrani, one of the most enchanting towns on the Amalfi Coast.Atrani is a typical fishing village on the Amalfi Coast with houses built in close proximity to one another. In spring the town is full of colour and perfume from the flowers on balconies and the washing hung out to dry. Women sit outside their houses and sew whilst the fishermen mend their nets. ... more less