This hotel is expensive, but it delivers a high-class product. Our room was spacious & comfortable; the lobby is vast. The staff are well-trained and motivated; most speak some English, and all will help you with your Italian. The building is modern and well-equipped, the restaurants are good, the breakfast excellent. The view (from rooms at the front) is remarkble. A car is essential (unless you are part of a group), but access can be difficult and at times there is pressure on parking spaces.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A recent and precious renovation has turned the famed Hotel Raito, in Vietri sul Mare into a closely guarded secret getaway, the crown jewel of the Amalfi Coast. This extraordinary five star hotel displays a suggestive landscape where Earth, Sea and Sky seem to meet exalting its marvelous position which sets in the mountain-site descending on the amazing Salerno bay. Superb landscapes and a central location give the hotel the most desirable destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Raito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raito Hotel Vietri Sul Mare
- Hotel Raito Vietri Sul Mare, Italy - Amalfi Coast