This hotel was recommended by our travel agent & we found it inconsistent at best. Reception staff do not seem knowledgable about the area & their English is poor. They recommend making reservations at hotel restaurant but doing so clearly isn't needed. Restaurant service was terrible but bar service was okay. Hotel does a lot of private party/wedding stuff so if you are looking for quiet, you may not get it here. Physical setting is perhaps the nicest in the area and the views are great but it is offset by the poor service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A recent and precious renovation has turned the famed Hotel Raito, in Vietri sul Mare into a closely guarded secret getaway, the crown jewel of the Amalfi Coast. This extraordinary five star hotel displays a suggestive landscape where Earth, Sea and Sky seem to meet exalting its marvelous position which sets in the mountain-site descending on the amazing Salerno bay. Superb landscapes and a central location give the hotel the most desirable destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Raito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raito Hotel Vietri Sul Mare
- Hotel Raito Vietri Sul Mare, Italy - Amalfi Coast