Service is good, the view is nice, but about 80% of rooms have the noise from the harbour, there is free parking and internet. It looks as if this hotel has had its glory days, now some things do not work: there is no swimming pool, no lift to the beach only a minibus shuttle. So if you get a good price and a room not overlooking the harbour the hotel is worth staying at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lloyd's Baia Hotel has a cliff-top location at Vietri Sul Mare, 3 km from the centre of Salerno. There is an outdoor pool and guests have free access to the private beach.Lloyd’s Baia's rooms are air conditioned and have satellite TV, most have a sea view. A continental buffet breakfast is served in the sunny dining room.At Hotel Lloyd’s Baia you will find an à la carte restaurant serving regional specialities. There is a comfortable lounge bar with internet access and a terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lloyd's Baia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lloyds Baia Hotel
- Best Western Vietri Sul Mare
- Vietri Sul Mare Best Western
- Lloyd's Baia Hotel Vietri Sul Mare, Italy - Amalfi Coast