My sister-in -law and I have just got back from this hotel 19th June 2013. It is rated as a 4* but we think it 3*+. Hotel very clean, pool cleaned and pool area every day, food average, not a lot of choice, staff very friendly especially the bar staff Rossa who worked during the day and Antoinios & Apostolos who worked the bar in the evenings. The Animation Team, Moiz & the girls are lovely and they also work very hard. Each and every one of the staff work hard to help make you have an enjoyable stay. One word of warning, take a beach towel as they are not provided and also you have to pay for bottled water. You can only have soft drinks, wine or beer during the day other drinks are not served until 5pm.The beach is advertised on Olympic as within striking distance, no such thing,it is a good 15mins walk, we tried to walk it but we are in our 70's and gave up. There is a shuttle bus from the hotel but then one is clock watching, nicer to just stroll in your own leisure. If you do go book a superior room, much nicer than standard. A nice place to just relax but not in my mind a 4* I am use to.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Otel and Bookgreece.com so you can book your Golden Odyssey Kolimbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Odyssey Kolimbia Hotel Kolimbia
- Golden Odyssey Hotel Kolimbia
- Kolimbia Golden Odyssey Hotel
- Golden Odyssey Rhodos
- Golden Odyssey Kolimbia Rhodes, Greece