This is a fantastic hotel for families. The facilities are fantastic and there are lots of things to keep children entertained.
The staff are very friendly and welcoming and will go out of there way for you. The ladies that work in the pool bar are fantastic and always have a warm smile and like to chat :-)
The rooms are really nice, we were fortunate to have a very large balcony and a fantastic seaview (room number 215)
The food is very good and probably the best AI buffet I have experienced. The only things that let this hotel down that the drinks. They are awful. You can drink the Beer all day long without getting drunk and the wine and cocktails were very poor.
The pools are fantastic but too cold, my little one was not interested in swimming due to this.
If this hotel could improve its drinks it would be superb and I would highly recommend to anyone with kids
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location of this hotel offers the most amazing views of the sapphire Mediterranean seas. The perfect place for families and children of all ages. So much to do, no one will ever be bored. If you're travelling with little ones, they'll have a ball splashing around in the children's pool and letting off steam in the playground. Direct access to the beach, club- style facilities and organized activities make the Atlantica Agean Blue the ideal holiday for everyone! Number of rooms :396 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantica Aegean Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel Kolimbia
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel
- Hotel Atlantica Aegean Blue
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Rhodes, Greece