We stayed at this hotel for a week early in June, I am in agreement with the other review from early June, again we had the problem of mouldy fruit being left in our room to gather furr and attract a couple of cockroaches. Had a great deal of fun trying to catch them at 1 in the morning while my wife is screaming at me! lol.
Overall the hotel is nice and the main building is of a grandiour equivalent to lower level 5* hotels. We stayed in a beachfront junior suite which was again very nice with a four poster bed draped in linen which could have done with a wash. The room has its own sun loungered which attracted the sun until around 4pm so was nice to get away from the pool area to sun bathe.
The pool area is decent enough, we never had a problem getting a sunbed and we usually got the pool area for about 11am. Though the German's obviously had their usual ritual down to a tee as 30% of the sunbeds appeared to be reserved but no-one on them throughout the day.
Myself and my wife both found the food excellent, lots of choice of meats everyday and always hot. Even for fussy eaters like myself there was plenty of choice. Remembering this is a resort hotel, if we were staying in a city 5* hotel we would have expected much more.
Ok, so pretty good so far, Sorry but have a gripes on the hotel to moan about:
1) A five star hotel that charges €10 euro to use a fridge in the room, RIDICULOUS!
2) We have stayed in many other 4* hotels where fresh mineral water is provided in rooms every day. Not the case here.
3) We payed £20 per person to go all inclusive, at the hotel they were offering the same for €20 per person, feel a bit ripped off by Thomson and will be writing to them about it.
All in all a nice break, but not worth what we payed £1,700 for the week for the both of us. Have a look at alternative break in Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt Hilton Sharks Bay. Great holiday and only cost us £1,100 for the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Atlantica Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantica Imperial Hotel Kolimbia
- Atlantica Imperial Resort Rhodes
- Hotel Atlantica Imperial
- Atlantica Imperial Rhodes
- Atlantica Imperial Resort & Spa Rhodes, Greece