This is a lovely hotel but the charges are just ridiculous. I presume that because of previous complaints that it was cheaper to book all inclusive at the hotel rather than with Thompson in the UK they have increased the price to €29 per person per day!! They charge for the fridge and safe which are in the room anyway. The prices of the low quality local drinks are higher than a 5* London hotel. This is presumably to make you go onto AI but we did not want lunch in the hotel as we were going out most days so it really spoilt the evenings for us as we could not justify paying the prices for drinks.
The wi-fi was very poor with no signal most days and a patchy one some days. They said they were getting this sorted but this never seemed to happen. Most people gave up trying to use this and had to pay to use the hotel computers!
We also were not impressed with the food. There was a huge choice but the quality was not there. They did only a few Greek dishes on a couple of days and they were quite good and some dishes were ok but "Smash" potato is NOT 5*. Maybe we just don't like a buffet!
Otherwise it is immaculately clean and on a great spot but the village, as previous reviews have said is pretty run down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Atlantica Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantica Imperial Hotel Kolimbia
- Atlantica Imperial Resort Rhodes
- Hotel Atlantica Imperial
- Atlantica Imperial Rhodes
- Atlantica Imperial Resort & Spa Rhodes, Greece