Great hotel which was built in 2002 with staff who obviously take pride in their work. The food was amazing, I'm still running off the ice cream now! The a la carte meal was good to try although be aware that only a few options on the menu are on all inclusive.
Rhodes as a whole isn't the greatest of islands, the only ruins we actually saw on holiday were the unfinished buildings! The resort near the hotel is not worth much time but the service in the Atlantica doesn't make you feel like going anywhere else.
We stayed in late Sept early Oct and the weather was blazing hot all week although it was cold enough for long sleeves in the evening.
We stayed in a superior room with a great seaview, we had thought of trying to upgrade to a junior suite on arrival but once we saw our room we didn't bother.
Only downers on the hotel was the gym which was a bit depressing and the TV which was pretty much useless for English speakers.
Also note the week we were there the average age of the people staying must of been about 60 and the entertainment in the evening is very much geared towards that age group.
We had a great week, maybe we will be back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Bookgreece.com so you can book your Atlantica Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantica Imperial Hotel Kolimbia
- Atlantica Imperial Resort Rhodes
- Hotel Atlantica Imperial
- Atlantica Imperial Rhodes
- Atlantica Imperial Resort & Spa Rhodes, Greece