stayed at port royal beginning of June. From the moment we checked in when we were given a glass of fruit juice and a damp towel to freshen up to the moment we departed it was a fantastic holiday. Once we had checked in we were taken to our room by golf buggy. The rooms are very nice and the best feature was the jacuzzi bath which was nice to relax in after a hard days sun bathing. The two pools are very nice with comfortable sun beds ,although we mainly used the top pool which has the lazy river. The friends we were holidaying with had a sea view room but we had an inland room. I would definitely pay the extra for a sea view if we go to this hotel again. The food was fantastic and the staff are the most friendly we have ever had at any hotel we have been to. The beach is OK but the sea is a bit dangerous to swim in as there are big rocks and you can't always see where you are swimming. You definitely need beach shoes. The hotel have their own beds on the beach but they are not the comfortable ones by the pool, just netty type ones. There is no beach bar at the beach so you have to come up to the hotel if you want food and drink. There is entertainment most nights, mostly singers but it is all very low key which is nice. Kolymbia is quite small but has a variety of shops just outside the hotel. We went to Rhodes on the bus which was an experience, took about an hour, so got a taxi back for 31 euros but there was 4 of us so not too expensive. The bus is 3.50 euros one way but it goes round the houses a bit getting more and more people on so that by the time you get to Rhodes its like sardines. Overall will definitely go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Port Royal Villas & Spa offers exceptional service, elegant restaurants with delicious dishes, atmospheric bars and an inviting spa area for pure relaxation. The hotel's rooms and suites are comfortable and stylishly decorated, and if you want an active holiday, you can work out in the fitness room or take part in one of the activities arranged by our hosts. The beachfront location and idyllic setting amidst olive trees combined with the hotel's discrete luxury and authentic quality will ensure you have a pleasant and enjoyable holiday in a relaxed atmosphere. Pleas note, this hotel has an age limit of 16 years. The SENTIDO Port Royal Villas & Spa has 202 tastefully furnished rooms in different categories. Bungalow sea view suites, superior bungalow sea view suites and bungalow beach front suites with private pool have a bedroom with a double bed and a living room. The beach front Presidential Suite has two bedrooms and a living room. Beachfront suites and Presidential suite have terrace with sun loungers and a private pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Sentido Port Royal Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensimar Port Royal Villas Hotel Kolimbia
- Sensimar Port Royal Villas And Spa
- Sentido Port Royal Villas & Spa Rhodes, Greece