Stayed the last week in May and although the weather was unseasonably poor we still had a wonderful time. The apartments are newly refurbished and have everything you need from satellite TV to hairdryer. There are a few eateries nearby but none really match the quality and value for money in the apartments' own restaurant. Even the beer is cheaper than in the bars on the strip. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paleos Apartments rests just 700 metres from Ialyssos Beach, near the ancient town of Ialyssos, and 8 km away from the Medieval Town of Rhodes (a UNESCO world heritage site). Guests to the family-run Paleos Apartments can enjoy delicious meals and plenty of sun and relaxation by the swimming pool. Situated with direct access to shops, restaurants and cafeterias, this delightful 4-star complex has 30 apartments equipped with everything needed for a relaxing holiday. The Paleos Apartments restaurant serves homemade Greek specialties and BBQ nights are also organized. The bar serves drinks and cocktails, and features a large TV screen. Paleos Apartments is close to a number of attractions and places of interest such as the Acropolis of Rhodes, Grand Master Palace, Modern Art Gallery, Casino, and Ixia area-conferences halls. Rhodes Airport is at 4 km. Sports, games and activities include a pool for children, pool table, children's playground, video games. Additionally the reception lobby and friendly staff can take care of currency exchange, safe deposit box hire, free Wi-Fi Internet access and free private on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Paleos Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paleos Apartments Hotel Ialyssos
- Paleos Apartments Rhodes/Ialyssos