“Cosy apartment, wonderful staff, fast wifi”
Review of Vivian Studios

Vivian Studios
Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Ialyssos
London, United Kingdom
“Cosy apartment, wonderful staff, fast wifi”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This was one of the cosiest apartments I have visited for my vacations. The room was very clean and comfortable (tip: unlimited use of the aircondition is included in the price) and very close to the beach. The center is just a 10' walk. Also, the city of Rhodes is only a 15' drive.

Another pleasant surprise of the place is its fast WiFi connection to the Internet which is extremely valuable for people who are busy as myself

Finally, Vivia and her mom are just awesome :) They arranged my airport pick-up and helped me with any issues/questions I had, always smiling and polite.

Definitely suggest this place.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank SL291985

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Greek first
Rhodes, Greece
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Cozy family hotel, with spacious and clean rooms. Very close to the beach of Ialisos and only 15 minutes from Rhodes town. Our balcony had a nice view to the village and Filerimos mountain. The staff was very friendly and helpful! We felt like home!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

They tool care of everything for us!
The place was clean and organized!
Good value for money!!! They received us at 4 am! Opened the door for us! So sweet!

Kisses from portugal and hope to see you again!!

Ana lopes

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ana C
Boulder Creek, California, United States
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Vivian and her Mom are worth a trip to Greece from anywhere in the world! If you want to experience what the spirit of being welcomed into a Greek family is like this is your spot! (which means being embraced with care, love, kindness, and having your every need attended to and thensome!). I cannot speak highly enough about Vivian! I was in Rhodes at a very awkward time. There was a huge conference of physicians happening and every local resort hotel was overbooked on my last night there, when I needed to teach an international online course at what was 3:30 in the morning in Rhodes. I needed reliable internet and phone connections, and was at a loss with no place to stay! Step in Vivian. With two solid internet connections at her studios and a phone she promised me in the lobby, she went out of her way to give me a room away from others so it wouldn't be a problem for me to teach a class at 3:30 in the morning. She even got up at that hour to make sure I myself was awake to teach my class! And offered to come and pick me up herself in Rhodes for my stay with her! I just cannot recommend this place highly enough. I would consider going back to Rhodes just to see Vivian and her Mom for their big hearts and warm, genuine caring. IF I could give Vivian Studios a 20 out of 10 I would. If you like big resorts and impersonal treatment, there are plenty of those in Rhodes. But if you like to be with the real people in a place and feel the spirit of the local people Vivian Studios is THE SPOT!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I recomend Vivian studios, it's confortable, clean, and you get great value for money.
They arrange for scooters and car rental at the hostel, so you dont have to go to city center to take care of that, very convenient.
Vivian and her mother we're absolutely welcoming, we felt at home :)

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Vivian and her mother are warm hostesses and are available around the clock to assist in anyway they can. This hostel is about 25 minute bus ride from Old Rhodes and buried in a quiet part of town so don't go if looking for a party. Actual state of building is simple. Everything worked as it needed to. The highlight of my stay was Vivian and her mother's company and assistance in my traveling around Rhodes. I'm sure you will enjoy as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Haifa, Israel
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We initially booked with the intention of staying just two nights, but after a bit of exploring, we were hooked and wanted to continue our stay at Vivian Studios for an additional three nights. We were not looking for a 'tourist' resort, or big flashy hotel, rather a great home base with basic accommodations, to feel comfortable returning to after long days of wandering. We were so happy to get this and more!!!! It was so delightful, and Vivian was so helpful, just having her around to chat with about our adventures in Rhodos! I highly recommend renting a car, and seeing everything the island has to offer!

Room Tip: Because we chose to stay longer than initially booked, we had to switch rooms. Initially we were on...