The hotel is really nice, I really liked almost everything about it. The food, the pools, the beach, the launge, the staff - I really enjoyed it all.
The only thing that didn't make it perfect was the beds. There's no double beds, they just join two single beds together and it's not so great for a couple's getaway...
Also the matress is hard as a rock but I still reccomend this hotel because of everything else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the shores of an Aegean island full of butterflies, on a sparkling beach with clear waters: there lies the Electra Palace Rhodes, bright and colorful, a modern resort with clean lines, made for you to have the best summer holidays of your life. Bright and colorful: such will be your days, and your nights, here! Start your day with a hearty breakfast in Electra's Restaurant, our main restaurant. Enjoy the magnificent views of the Aegean - and plan your day: will you be spending it all at the beach or by the big central pool? How about a tennis match at the resort's court, or maybe a friendly game of volleyball or basketball? The kids are going to love it! After lunch you can enjoy a refreshing nap in your spacious, cool room, or maybe read some more of that exciting novel you found at the hotel's reading room. It's your "me" time - the children are well taken care of at the kids' club, playing fun games and learning new things. As the evening approaches, you start to think about dinner: Chinese, or Italian? Don't forget to check out tonight's menu at Electra's Reastaurant too - its variety is so tempting! After dinner, how about a drink at Waves beach bar? Or, how about asking for our childcare services and taking a long romantic walk with your significant other on the moonlit beach? Such are the days at the Electra Palace at Rhodes, laid back and relaxing, full of fun things to do. Aiming in creating a contemporary resort worthy of our guests, we have taken care of every little detail, so that you can spend your holidays having a real holiday: there are sports courts and a gaming center. There are four restaurants, two serving ethic cuisine. There are five bars - one is certain to suit your mood. There are kids' and teenagers' clubs with qualified staff and special kids' menus and tons of fun activities for the young ones. And there are also five star services and amenities: crisp linen and fully equipped bathrooms and bathrobes for all, and safes and double glazed windows and air-conditioning and DVD players in the rooms, and views of the sea and green gardens and concierge service and so much more! And then there're the smiles. The smiles of our staff, happy to welcome you, keen on helping you make the best of your vacations. And the smiles of everyone around you, having the time of their lives! Won't you join them? Welcome to the Electra Palace Rhodes. Welcome to the hospitality you deserve! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Electra Palace Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Electra Palace Hotel Ialyssos
- Hotel Electra Palace
- Electra Palace Ialysos
- Electra Palace Hotel Rhodes
- Electra Palace Rhodes Ialyssos