Open today: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great service

Only rented bicycles. I'm not insane. We took out 2 Scott mountain bikes. They were in great Nick... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Matt K
Excellent service

Great communication before the trip and good choice of bikes. When we arrived, they met us promptly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $39.78
All reviews quad rental bike albatross helmets 300cc shop rhodos holiday lindos
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We rented ATVs for touring Rhodes. We got plenty of tips where to go and what to do from the owner. We were also greeted with a smile every time we passed by :)

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

The lady who worked there was great! she was very honest , kind and helpfull. I wouldn't rent anywhere else!

Reviewed September 28, 2018

I am very satisfied. Rented a bike for four days, the bike was fine and the personal was nice and gave me good advise about places to visit.
My best recommendations to Albatross.
Best retade Johan

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

I got my vacation on Rhodes once and I took a bike in a very low price and very reliable.Ask for Dimitri the owner to have the best service.Very nice and kind person!!At least very good and new scooters.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly service. Everything was perfect. This is the place where you should go if you are going to rent bike, scooter or quad. Forget others.

Date of experience: August 2018