Having decided on a last min hols I wish we had saved our money. We stayed in a two bedroom apartment which was tiny with both the kitchen area and bathroom being absolutely filthy, it wasn't just dirty but had built in grime. The pools/pool areas were over crowded and the second pool looked dirty. There didn't appear to be any consistency in the standard of accommodation as other British families said their accommodation was larger and clean.
The service was also slow but I would say this was due to too many holidaymakers and not enough staff as the staff who were working did not stop.
We love Greece and all our main holidays are in Greece whether mainland or on an island but this is the worst accommodation I have stayed at ever !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would like to welcome you to Rhodes and at Kassandra Family Apart Hotel and we hope you will enjoy your stay with us. Kassandra Family Apart Hotel is an independent hotel owned by a family. The Hotel first opened in 1989 and consisted of three buildings, which were extended into five building in the year 2000 and counts a number of 147 apartments, which can accommodate about 450 guests. Kassandra Family Apart Hotel is an ideal place to be for families and people who would like to enjoy their holidays in a friendly, relaxing atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Kassandra Family ApartHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kassandra Apartments Hotel Ialyssos
- Kassandra Family ApartHotel Rhodes/Ialyssos