Booked a last week of season to Rhodes. Basically on arrival, they had shut 95% of rooms with shutters and put the 5 families there in a dire block at the rear. Overgrown, cats everywhere, smelly , long, dark room separated into areas by very old furniture. It was not a two room appartment. I'm sure they had them. Broken unlit bathroom. No reasonable way to cook. Broken plastic chairs in room. Pools green, no filtering, uncut grass. It reminded me of Airmanship accommodation at RAF Akrotiri. I think if they had kept the nice rooms at the front available, it might have been different. The room was very clean though. They were unable and unwilling to discuss. NOT AS SOLD. Only stayed one night and moved to Lindos Princess the next day and had an excellent holiday. Raise your game a little and you won't go bust quite as quick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would like to welcome you to Rhodes and at Kassandra Family Apart Hotel and we hope you will enjoy your stay with us. Kassandra Family Apart Hotel is an independent hotel owned by a family. The Hotel first opened in 1989 and consisted of three buildings, which were extended into five building in the year 2000 and counts a number of 147 apartments, which can accommodate about 450 guests. Kassandra Family Apart Hotel is an ideal place to be for families and people who would like to enjoy their holidays in a friendly, relaxing atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Booking.com so you can book your Kassandra Family ApartHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kassandra Apartments Hotel Ialyssos
- Kassandra Family ApartHotel Rhodes/Ialyssos