Avalon Hotel, in Old Rhodes City, is like the frosting on a beautiful cake. We stayed in one of the six rooms that was more like a well furnished apartment. The patio, where breakfast is served, is beautiful, with cascading bougainvillea of many colors. Breakfast was typical of food on the island. The staff was outstandingly helpful. They found us a very good guide, fora 3 hour tour, who knew so much about the history of the area that it brought the ancient city to life. The owner is a highly trained dentist who offers packages including a stay and very good dental care. As a dentist myself I was very impressed by his services as well as the prices he charges for them. The hotel is planning expansion into the adjoining property, perhaps w itch a pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avalon Boutique Hotel is a unique Medieval Property with modern features and high quality services. Located just a breath away from the famous Grand Master's Palace and Knight's Street is an idyllic gem in the heart of the Old Town of Rhodes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Avalon Boutique Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avalon Boutique Hotel Rhodes Town
- Avalon Boutique Suites Hotel Rhodes, Greece