This villa was perfect. We would for sure stay there again. The Villa was great for our family of 6, but could also fit more people if needed. Plenty of space for us to hang out together. The location couldn't be better. We walked everywhere except for the 2 days we went to Lindos and a couple of Monasteries. Iannis, the owner, was very accommodating and very helpful with places to eat and visit. THANK YOU!! We hope to be back.
I did ALOT of research of Rhodes. I was looking for a place with the atmosphere of a castle (since we were staying in the castle after all), but wanted modern high quality amenities. This place far exceeded my expectations. Why?
1. Atmosphere - One of the few medieval feeling places to stay. It has the stone work of a medieval building. Awesome! But still has modern conveniences (cable TV, modern kitchen, luxury feel).
2. Crazy nice medieval dining table - My wife's favorite. We felt like we were in the TV show Game of Thrones. We got take out food from Stavlos (10 minute walk) and ate at the table. Great cheap food and large portions.
3. Location - Center of Rhodes castle. Walk to everything.
4. Size - It is about 4000 square feet (yes 4000). It has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (I think 4, maybe 3). OMG. There is so much room.
5. Kitchen - Modern fully stocked kitchen. Pics are accurate.
6. Clean - Well kept place. An individual owns and cares about his rental. He personally met me when I arrived and arranged transportation. Top notch service.
7. Hot tub - Hot tub located on the top floor (4th floor). And it has city sights from Hot tub. I know its not really necessary, but a sweet plus.
Although the rates may seem high, do the math. If you have a family and need 2 rooms, this place may be cheaper or the same price. And you get so MUCH more.
My wife and I stayed there and I still think about it. Damn sweet place. We each had our own bathroom, we each had a room to lay out our clothes, so nice!!!