“Perfect for a group”

Ranked #47 of 429 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Alexis 4 Seasons a restaurant which excels in quality and comfort. With many years of experience we put a modern twist on classic dining in Rhodes.!!
“Perfect for a group”
Reviewed January 14, 2011

We used Alexis 4 Seasons garden for a group of 250 people, and all I can say is that it was one of the best events we've ever organised as a dmc. The company was satisfied by the fresh seafood and service, and our partners were amazed by the beautiful suroundings.

A great and capable restaurant to host your group or party of people, with great experience, and it shows. 5 stars overall!

1 Thank DaffyRho

• Turkish first
Nafpaktos, Greece
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 26, 2010

Recently we had the wonderful opportunity to visit and dine at your establishment.
I wanted to take a moment of your time to let you know of our amazing experience.
From your exquisite food to your outstanding service, our time at your restaurant was undoubtedly a once in a lifetime experience.
I would like to extend out most heartfelt gratitude to you and your entire staff and would recommend your restaurant to everyone.
Best regards and Happy Holidays!

Blacksburg, Virginia
“PERFECT”
Reviewed September 2, 2010

One of the best restaurants in Greece. They serve the best food, they got the best service and one of the best waiters Dimitris. I have been everywhere around the world and here i have seen the best service ever. Dimitris the best waiter that you can ever find, served us in a perfect way and made us feel like we were home. I really recommend this restaurant to everyone because when you will go there you will not get disappointed. I hope everyone visits this restaurant because it is one of the best and I'm sure after going there you will want to visit that place again.

Maidstone, United Kingdom
“If only there were more restaurants in Rhodes of this standard”
Reviewed August 30, 2010

Alexis 4 Seasons was comfortably the best restaurant we had visited during our stay this summer. Although a little tricky to find it is worth it as there are many wannabes nearby serving tourist rubbish! And that's being kind! Service was also good with a very tranquil setting but no doubt the food was of the highest quality, the fresh red snapper was superb and the prawn spaghetti was devoured by our teenage daughter. The wine list was full of choice and the staff happy to recommend something not knowing much about greek wine!

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Appalling over-hyped rip off - stay away”
Reviewed August 27, 2010

We picked the 4 seasons for the supposedly wider range of menu than its sister, the Alexis Fish restaurant. We (5 of us) opted for a two times two person menu on the street outside, @ 35Euro, plus one other meal and we were ushered down the alleyway, to a table.
We were sat next to two (I think) Italians, who proceeded to crucify two cigarettes between each and every course, despite it being perfectly clear that all their smoke was blowing straight across our table. Out typically British "tut, tuts" held no sway here, of course.
We were then all given separate and different menus and were told our original choice was not available. The waiter assured us he would organise starters and main course for the same price - then returned to ask us to pick our fish - a grouper. My son wanted Calamari starter and Carbonara main. My wife and I opted for plain starters as she does not like shell fish. My daughter and Fiancé picked the full two person menu with the grouper.
The starters all came separately, our salad starter was a joke - just a bowl of green lettuce leaves - all the other starters were small and lacking in imagination and style.
Eventually, after two more fags from the next table, the grouper arrived wrapped in silver paper, head and all - no problem - we know how to fillet a fish, but the skin was undercooked and the flesh fell apart. There was very little on the grouper that was worth eating - we were constantly interrupted by different waiters asking if the fish was OK. There was a ridiculously small bowl of "vegetables" TO SHARE between two - which was absolutely clock cold (Local style? - don't get me going!!) My son by this time was beginning to wonder where his Carbonara was - no sign yet.
Two more fags later from next door and by the time our meagre grouper had gone my son was feeling somewhat left out - we eventually managed to get hold of a waiter and asked where his main was - he disappeared!
Another waiter turned up and asked about desert! - We complained about the Carbonara again - he disappeared! Ten minutes and another 4 fags later his "Carbonara" appeared - clearly something they had managed to knock up in a few minutes with some meat on it. No sauce, just rice and peppers.
We rejected deserts and coffees and I went straight to the kitchen to pay the bill and was told it would be 259Euros. An argument ensued about the price of the grouper being "per Kilo" despite our waiters assurance that he would work within the 35euro menu. The manager was clearly angry and was shouting in Greek and gesticulating - he discounted 40 euros off the bill. Like a complete burke - I paid it!
We had been conned by the waiter - simple as that. He had pushed us into the a la carte menu, dressing it up as the inclusive 35euro choice. The bill was all in Greek - OK, I know we were in Rhodes, but there was clearly no point in attempting to identify each item in a a so called all inclusive menu. In retrospect we should have refused to pay a penny for what was undoubtedly the worst tended, worst cooked, worst served and most grossly overcharged meal I have ever had. But we are 'Brits' on holiday and we don't want to cause a scene do we?
I have learnt valuable lessons from this place - NEVER trust a waiter who deviates from a menu - confirm all prices before you order - Never accept a smoke screen - no matter who the hell is sat next to you and if you feel you have been badly served get the manager to come to your table and discuss it with him, before you get the bill. If this ever happens again we will leave the restaurant and arrange, quite properly, to call back next day to discuss it where the limelight and pressure to "pay up and get out" does not affect your own personal reasoning.
Everyone can have a bad night - I accept this - but what we got on 17th August 2010 was SO bad that I cannot accept that the food, service and standards at this establishment are of such a s**t standard that it is not endemic. For pities sake, keep out of this restaurant and go somewhere else. God - I sometimes wish I was an American!!

3 Thank BomberCommand