I have just read the review 'beware of this hotel', with total disbelief. I have stayed in camelot several times this year including June. Camelot is a traditional hotel with a totally unique charm and personal service. I admit there are other 5 star hotels in rhodes that may appear superior on the surface but having stayed in some of them myself in previous years I have found that one is treated as a room number rather than a person. For example, breakfast is an experience in itself, all fresh from local bakeries that morning, mouthwatering croissants, fresh greek yoghurt, local produce (fresh fruit and cheeses) and homemade jam. I have stayed in every room in Camelot and have found them all spotlessly clean and comfortable. What can I say about Nina? She has a warm, friendly personality, helps each guest in any way she can and basically just has that 'magic touch'. We are among several guests form all over the world who re-visit Nina and her charming romantic retreat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated, right inside the Medieval Town in Rhodes, very close to the commercial Harbour, Camelot Hotel is a traditional and classic hotel which besides its unique architectural design and location, is offering a variety of services making your accomodation unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Hotel.de so you can book your Camelot hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Hotel Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes, Greece